Under The Influence

Prapai watched as Sky approached him. It was slow. Almost like Sky was prowling towards him, his lithe body moving with undeniable fineness. He could feel the control, he worked so hard to keep around Sky, slipping. All those masks and pretences were fading away.

Sky finally stood in front of Prapai, looking down at him as Prapai watched his every move from the couch he was seated on. Sky bent down and placed both his hands on the backrest of the couch, on either side of Prapai's shoulders, trapping him. He then positioned his knees on either side of Prapai's thighs and slowly lowered himself.

Prapai let it all happen, drinking in the view of Sky seated in his lap with desire in his eyes and feeling breathless at the proximity. Their eyes were locked onto each other, for the first time void of any questions and accusations. They were both trapped under the influence of their desires.

Their bodies moulded together like they were meant to. Both knew what they were doing would most definitely have consequences. But at this moment neither said a word, too afraid to break the spell, too afraid to leave the warmth and assurance that the other's body provided.

Sky then wrapped his arms around Prapai's neck as he shuffled in his lap till their clothed members brushed against each other. Sky sucked in a harsh breath through his clenched teeth at the sensation. He began to move in slow circles, almost teasingly. Prapai lost patience and grabbed Sky's waist, digging his fingers into the skin through the fabric, hard enough to leave bruises.

Sky gasped with his lips parted slightly at the sudden force. Sky began to grind down harder as Prapai thrust upwards matching his pace. The friction between their hardened members felt tremendous as small sparks travelled up Sky's spine. His head tipped back at the pleasure as he let out soft moans mixed with sudden gasps every time the pressure felt perfect.

Prapai felt the heat radiating off of Sky's body and seeping into his own. Sky's exposed throat was turning red due to exertion while sweat lined his forehead and collarbone. Prapai remembered what it tasted like and how the skin felt incredibly soft between his teeth. He wanted to taste it again and so he did. He began with peppering soft kisses down Sky's throat and collarbone, eliciting louder moans from Sky. But the soft kisses soon turned to harsh sucking and soon enough Prapai began to bite down hard leaving hickeys that were already beginning to turn purple, in his wake. Sky moved his hands to Prapai's head, fingers tangling into his dark curls. He pulled at his hair, moaning at the pleasure coursing through his body. Prapai loved the taste of Sky on his tongue and it made him groan deeply as he helped Sky quicken his pace while speeding up himself.

The grinding and Prapai's lips and teeth on him were too much to handle, leaving Sky as a moaning, panting mess. He began to feel the warm knot forming in his core tighten, making him grind faster as he tried to chase his high. The knot was becoming painful and he wanted some sort of release to get him away from this sweetest of pains. He was desperate.

Prapai stopped gnawing at Sky's throat and moved back to look at him. His throat was lined with red and purple hickeys covered in sweat and Prapai's saliva. Prapai looked at Sky's scrunched-up face as a few teardrops escaped his tightly shut eyes. He knew Sky was on the edge and could feel his high quickly approaching.

He wanted to give Sky what he wanted. And so, both began to move to a fast-paced rhythm, both breathing in each other's scent, lost in this spell of each other's body, so detached from reality. Sky tipped over the edge first. Throwing his head back, he moaned loudly, tightening his grip on Prapai's hair as his body shuddered. Prapai continued moving chasing his high, causing Sky to whimper and convulse due to the overstimulation.

Prapai tightened his grip on Sky's hips as he came, groaning at the sensation. Both stopped moving and looked at each other as the bliss washed over them. Their hearts racing as both were breathing hard. Prapai could not remember any sight more beautiful than what he was looking at. Sky's face was flushed red as he breathed hard. Sweat dripped down the tips of his hair and fell on his cheeks and Prapai's shirt. He wanted to push his hair back to look at Sky more clearly.

He moved his hand to Sky's face when Sky suddenly grabbed his hand and shoved it away. He then watched in horror as Sky disentangled himself and moved away from the couch, eyes still locked on Prapai. Prapai was harshly pulled back into reality. "Now what?", he asked Sky in a whisper. "I don't know", was all Sky said before walking out of the meeting room and slamming the door after him.

The warm water did nothing to ease Sky's mind as it dripped down his body. He had his face against the flow of water from the showerhead, hoping it would wash away the memory of what just happened. But at the same time, he wanted to feel it all over again. The loss of control as he let Prapai handle his body and guide him to pleasure was satisfying. It was a break from all the thoughts, self-pity and self-loathing he felt all the time.

A break from trying to appear calm while all he wanted to do was cry and scream on the inside. But all of this was temporary. The next time he faced P'Pai, they would be back to loathing each other again. The thought felt like a blow to Sky as he gasped for air in the shower. He slowly slid down the shower wall letting the water soak him. He hugged his knees close to his chest as he wrapped his arms around them, head resting against the wall. He felt the burn of tears as the reality of what happened in that meeting room just now came crashing down on him.

Those arms felt so secure when they were holding him. He needed those arms around him. He needed the warmth that only P'Pai's body provided. He wanted that voice to tell him it's gonna be alright. He wanted to look into those eyes and feel like he had someone he belonged to, someone who would carry him home on the coldest of nights when his legs gave way, someone who would protect him no matters what.

But now those eyes just held hate and accusation, nothing else. Or at least that is what Sky made himself believe. Because if he thought otherwise, he knew he would start hoping, like last time. And that hope would be snatched away from him in the cruellest manner again, like last time.

But this time something would be different. This time he wouldn't survive. The thoughts swirled as the water streamed down his face mixing with the tears but no one noticed...