You choose to leave

Sky knew what was going to happen next. He could feel his fear creeping up. He was sitting on the bed, so he tried to climb off and run. But as soon as he started moving, he felt all of their hands on him. Gun was standing back and enjoying the sight of Sky being held down. All five of Gun's friends started stripping Sky. Sky tried to struggle with all his strength but couldn't move an inch. Instead he was punched in the gut by one of them and slaped across the face by another.
He started howling in pain while hot tears streamed down his cheeks. "Oi be careful not to leave any marks. We have to make this look like intimate sex between two lovers, not rape", said Gun. Hearing this Sky started screamed at the top of his lungs for them to stop and threatened them that P'Pai would kill all of them if he found out about this. "You've turned feisty my little Sky. You forgot the lessons I taught you. You still believe that P'Pai will stay by your side for a lifetime? I promise that he will toss you aside like the whore that you are and you wont be able to do anything". Sky said "He won't. He loves me and I love him. He will never..", he was gagged by one of them before he could finish the sentence while others spread his legs wide apart. Gun leaned over Sky and roughly shoved his digits into Sky's entrance. Sky screamed out loud. He could feel his hole ripping as Gun started moving his fingers. Warm blood trickled down his legs and started soaking the sheets. "I'm just trying to loosen you up baby, why are you screaming like this?", Gun asked with an evil glint in his eyes. Then Gun stopped and stood back. He signaled his friend to go ahead.
And then it started. P'Pai's gentle touch replaced by an endless cycle of unwanted touches that left dark bruises all over his body. P's kisses replaced by their's that only felt disgusting. Every time he tried to get up, he was pulled back down and punched in the gut. He felt sharp bouts of pain each time every one of them moved in and out of him. His arms and feet started to loose strength. His mouth hurt and his lungs burned as they kept shoving their lengths into his mouth and choking him countless times.
Somewhere at the end Sky stopped struggling. His body was going numb. With the news of his father's death and now all of this happening to him, his brain couldn't cope with it. His thoughts began to go hazy. Only one thought kept him sane. P'Pai would come for him. There was still some light at the end of this excruciatingly painful dark tunnel. His Phi would make it all go away. And with that Sky kept enduring. "Now get out all of you, I'll take it from here", that was Gun's voice. All the hands holding him disappeared and he heard footsteps fading after a while. Gun hovered over him and whispered in Sky's ear, "You still feel good Sky. Even after they all used you like a cheap whore. It's quite amazing". He entered Sky again and started moving. Sky couldn't feel much now and his throat was too hoarse to say anything. So he just let it all happen.
Sky was barely conscious now. Through the haze he heard a loud bang like a door being forced open. He heard hurried footsteps coming their way. Gun got off of him and covered him with a white comforter and tried to rush towards the door. But before he could get off the bed the door to the room was forced open. "What the hell are you doing?", that was P'Pai. He sounded very angry... maybe, Sky wasn't sure. P'Pai rushed towards the bed and punched Gun in the face. He then held Gun by the throat and asked him what the fuck was he doing here with Sky. "Phi I respect you but Sky is my lover and I'm his. We wanted to do this. You have no right...", he was inturrepted mid-sentence when Prapai punched him again, this time harder, hard enough to draw blood. "Shut up!", he screamed at the top of his lungs. The rage was plain on his face. He then tossed Gun aside and turned to Sky. Sky couldn't move his body but he tried to whisper P'Pai's name. "Is he telling the truth Sky?", Prapai asked in a broken voice, like he was almost starting to believe Gun's words. Prapai didn't get any closer to Sky, he just stood at the side of the bed looking down on Sky. Sky wanted to deny but he couldn't find his voice, he wanted to tell Prapai that all of this was Gun's doing, that his father is gone and he has no one, that he feels like dying right now but Prapai is the only thread holding him together, that he loves him,he wanted to ask Prapai to come closer and hold him, but no words came out. Prapai took Sky's silence as a yes, and the hurt was visible in his eyes and his voice when he said, "I loved you with all of my being and this is what you gave back? Why Sky? Why?", he was screaming at the end of that sentence.
He then turned around to walk away. Sky wanted to scream at him to come back, to hold him or nothing would matter anymore. Prapai kept walking, but before getting out of the room he turned around and in a voice that was dripping with loathing and hatred said, "You are disgusting Sky", and then he left.
Something broke in Sky. Maybe it was that last sentence, or the absence of Prapai or the fact that now he truly had no one left but Sky finally lost it. Gun was still there. He came over to Sky and said, "I told you so", with a smile. He then picked his clothes and walked out of the room.
Sky laid there for a long time, not crying, not screaming, not feeling...