VDay update

Hello everyone! Happy Valentines Day for all of you! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, I've been doing freelance work and lots of prep to go back to college!

---

Jimin felt a sharp sting in his chest for the rest of the week. He'd gone to school and his mates kept trying to talk to him, but he'd been doing his utmost to avoid them, which included skipping his voice lessons with Yoongi and Jungkook. He knew this couldn't continue for very long. The pain of avoiding his mates was getting excruciating and if he didn't fix their situation, he'd fail and lose the credit. He needed the credits for his scholarships, so that was truly not ok to do.

His Alphas had taken turns showing up at his house with flowers and food and gifts. All in an attempt to get Jimin to see that they cared about him and they need him. Jimin wasn't buying it. It made him feel like they were trying to buy him without actually apologizing or admitting that what they said was wrong. He wasn't going to cave that easily. If they wanted someone to treat like a pet, they can find a different Omega.

Jimin walked into the school with Yeonjun and his brother. They'd been very helpful in keeping the others away when he wanted them to. Jimin was about to walk into class either them before he heard, "-believe he has the audacity to be here." He paused, curious about what was happening.

He immediately regretted it.

"Really, such a fucking bitch. Bangtan is really unlucky they got him as their Beta. They would have been better if they never knew."

He was speechless as he walked into his classroom behind Yeonjun. A million thoughts were running through his head as he sat down, expression completely blank. People were talking like that? About him? He didn't even do anything wrong.

It wasn't until he looked at his hands that he realized his desk he usually sat in was covered in insults and slurs written in marker and pen. He got up and went to get a wet paper towel. All classrooms have them in the back, so he didn't have to leave to get it. He wished he did though. He could hear betas giggling and mocking him, saying more horrible things, like in the hall. He scrubbed his desk, even after the teacher walked in, but the class went quiet.

"Jimin, what are you doing?"

'Is he blind or just ignorant?' Jimin looked up as if the teacher was stupid. "Someone wrote on my desk. I'm cleaning it."

The teacher waved dismissively. "Yah, don't blame someone else. It's not your desk anyway, so just sit down and a janitor will do it later."

The urge to roll his eyes grew strong, but he fought it as he threw away the darkened paper towel and went back to his seat. He'd wiped off the most offensive remarks, but the desk was still covered it obscene drawings and childish words. Jimin tried to ignore it as the class started and they discussed the next chapter in Biology. It wasn't fun today.... no balloons, no whipped cream...... no orange peels that remind him of Hoseok's scent.

Jimin barely noticed when the bell rang. He'd barely finished half of the assignment, which meant it would be homework. Great. Yeonjun stood by his desk, looking very concerned. "Buddy.... you look halfway between about to cry and about to pass out. Are you sure you should be here? You'll get sick at this rate..."

That's true. He already felt sick to his stomach, so it wouldn't make a difference if he pushed through it for today. "I'm fine. Just... not looking forward to Math." He joked, trying to smile, but it was obvious Yeonjun didn't believe it for a second.

They left Biology and headed to Math. Jimin's stomach tightened and twisted with anxiety the closer he got. He knew he had to face Hoseok here. He'd done well all week, but the mounting pressure and pain was starting to affect him. He wasn't sure how much longer he could tolerate this. But Hoseok was the one who cared the least about his feelings and what he wants. Stupid Alpha.

Hoseok was already inside the classroom, but no one was talking to him. In fact, everyone looked... frightened of him. Jimin had NEVER seen anyone avoiding Hoseok before. He was like sunshine and everyone gathered to him like moths to a flame.

After a moment of analyzing, Jimin saw why. Hoseok was rigid and stiff. His face was seemingly stuck in an angry glare towards no one in particular, but when Jimin walked in, he very immediately fixed that glare on the Beta.

Jimin flinched a little and hesitated, not knowing what reaction he should have to his Mate's RED eyes glaring at him. Against his natural instincts and every fiber of his being.... he ran. Straight back out the door. He heard a loud crash and footsteps running after him. He kept running, his heart racing fast like he was about to die. And who knows, maybe his Alpha has lost control. Who knows what he'll do, and the halls are completely empty now that class has started.

He took a turn and accidentally found himself with only the option to hide. So he did. Hopefully, his scent blockers will fool the Alpha into thinking he escaped out a window or into one of the 2 classrooms in the dead end hall. Where e actually was seemed to be.... a storage room of some sort. Perhaps a janitors closet.

Jimin could hear Hoseok's voice now. It was lower and raspier than usual and he was basically growling the words. "Jimin, come out. Or I go in."

He swallowed and shook his head to shake away the thoughts of obeying. "No. I don't want to and you're scary."

A growl echoed through the hallway in response before the door was basically ripped open, and Jimin fell on his ass in surprise. Hoseok walked in and shut the door. He looked over Jimin with a frown, seemingly analyzing him. He crouched down next to the Beta and reached to touch his face. Jimin flinched and closed his eyes, but the Alpha was gentle and cupped his face. "You're so beautiful."

It was a little shocking for him to say that so suddenly and randomly. Jimin looked up at him and not even and alien invasion or the world ending could have prevented their lips being pulled together. Whether Hoseok moved or he did, Jimin couldn't tell, but as soon as the kiss connected it felt like the whole world melted into background noise and the only thing present in his mind was Hoseok.

It took 3 minutes before either of them could fight their primal urges long enough to pull away from each other. Hoseok's eyes were back to their chocolate brown color and his expression was a mix of adoration and concern. "Jimin... please don't avoid us anymore. We're so sorry. We'll sit down and talk about it, ok? Please... we'll LISTEN this time."

That was all Jimin needed. That was everything he'd been waiting for and now the tears finally rolled down his face as the pain and relief finally took over and he was so overwhelmed and stressed, but also happy, and guilty. He just wanted his Alphas, but the one in front of him is enough to help ease him into calming down, albeit slowly. "Ok... we can talk Hobi."