Face Down

Everyone watched, barely breathing as a growl ripped through the hallway.

Jimin looked over his shoulder, almost afraid. He immediately met eyes with one of the people he had tried so hard to avoid. The blue-haired Alpha had a smirk on his face, but the Alpha with black hair standing next to him was the one who growled, ready to rip Jimin apart.

Yeonjun quickly helped Jimin up and pulled him to his side, out of Bangtan's way.

"Oh, Kookie. It's fine. It was just a clumsy Beta." Taehyung soothed, not actually looking or making contact with Jungkook. Rather, he was staring at Jimin, amusement written all over his face.

Jimin was suffering. His entire body burned and the place Taehyung had touched when he knocked him over felt like it was sizzling. The voice in his head came back, screaming for him to soothe his Alphas. He knew better though. He kept quiet and stared at the floor.

Yeonjun on the other hand, was not fond of the situation and stood in front of Jimin. "YOU knocked him over. He's not clumsy. Just because you're an Alpha doesn't mean you can't take responsibility."

The two immediately glared at the Beta, fully offended by his offensive tone and his challenge. Taehyung held his arm out, stopping the younger from grabbing the Beta. It was obvious he was young and less controlled than the older Alphas in Bangtan. Taehyung looked over the two Betas and smiled.

"Just be careful ok. You're boyfriend wouldn't appreciate a corpse for a lover."

Jimin growled this time, surprising multiple people in the hallway.

"We're friends. And don't THREATEN me or my friend, Kim Taehyung."

The truth behind the seemingly bold Omega is the voice in his head, screaming that his mates CAN'T think he's in love with someone else. He couldn't stop himself from making it clear that he's available, though he quickly regained enough control to cover up. It seemed neither Yeonjun or the Alphas saw through him, which was lucky.

Taehyung growled quietly at Jimin's words, but it almost sounded like more of a purr. The noise sent fire through Jimin's bloodstream, that he masterfully ignored. "Alright then. I apologize."

Jungkook and Yeonjun's jaws simultaneously dropped at Taehyung's words. Jimin just blinked, tilting his head. Taehyung leaned forward and grabbed Jimin's chin. "If you aren't his lover..... I'll make you mine."

This came as a surprise to everyone, but no one had time to question Taehyung before he held Jungkook's hand and dragged the younger down the hallway. It was silent for a whole 30 seconds before the hallway erupted with people chatting and gossiping. Jimin recieved stares and glares of anger as they quickly rushed to their first class to avoid the attention and drama Taehyung just caused for them.

Yeonjun turned and checked over Jimin like a worried Omega. "Are you ok, Minnie? Did he hurt you anywhere? He totally grabbed you too hard didn't he? I swear if he left a bruise, Imma-"

Jimin cut Yeonjun off with a small chuckle. "It's ok Junie. I'm not fragile. Although, I'm pretty sure my heart is burning. I can't... I have to hope that was a joke. If they pay attention to me, they're going to find out. I can't stay here if they figure out I'm their mate..." Jimin bit his lip and shook his head.

"No. No. Taehyung is too popular. He probably already forgot I existed."

Yeonjun smiled sadly at his friend. He thought the Omega was breathtaking and anyone would be stupid to forget about this bean. He always hated it when Jimin kept telling himself he was invisible and unnoticeable.

"Don't worry about it Jiminie. They're too stupid to have any effect on you." The two shared and look before smiling and sitting in their seats at the joint desks for their Biology class. It's one of the 3 classes they had together and their teacher always made it fun instead of difficult.

Today was no different as the boys got to play with whipped cream and balloons. Afterwards, Jimin's hands smelled so strongly of Citrus, he flinched. One of his Alphas smelled like roasted Sunflower seeds and Citrus. He almost craved that scent to the point of looking for him, but he knew better and he went to his math class instead.

"HOBI! Do you have the Homework!?"

Oh yeah.... to bad his Alpha is in his class anyway....