Ice cream oops 2

(No one asked for this first part, but it's relevant I promise.)

SLIGHT TW FOR MENTION OF PUBLIC HUMILIATION!!!

When Jimin woke up, most everyone was gone. He checked the time and realized it was 9 am. Most of them would probably be in class and he shoulder be in class as well, but no one woke him up. However, on his phone were messages from all his Mate's.

Hoseok: Hey, love you too. Since we're heading to class, don't worry about school today.

Jin: Hey. Jungkook threw a huge fit, so Namjoon had to call your parents and the school this morning. Just so you know, they are informed.

Namjoon: Your Mom wants to talk to you about something important. Love you!

Yoongi: Don't drink my coffee. There's some juices and a True Blue if you need caffeine.

Taehyung: We'll get your homework since you're officially "recovering from an attack"

Taehyung: Which you are. I'm just quoting what Joonie said to the school.

Taehyung: Love you.

Jungkook: Morning Cutie~ Have fun having the house to yourself. By the sounds of it, Namjoon convinced your family for another night and tomorrow, we'll all go over since there's no school.

It was a lot of information to take in, but at least he didn't have to got to school today. He also saw the messages from his family.

Mama: Park Jimin, I'm going to lovingly beat you. No call, no text, nothing. You're lucky your Alpha called me or I'd have the cops out!

Dad: Don't worry too much. Your mother is in a protective mood and she's very set on meeting your mates before you run off into the sunset.

D!ckhead: Yo, Min. Mom is totally gonna bust your ass.

D!ckhead: When tf did you get mates? I thought you were a gym sock.

D!ckhead: Fair warning. Hide behind your Alphas. Ma has stated she fully intends to come for your ass in front of the whole lot.

And knowing his mother, she would do it without hesitation... She'd never been shy about humiliating him or punishing him wherever she caught him due to his childhood..... "attitude".

Jimin swallowed and texted his mom.

Jimin: Mama, can I politely request that you not humiliate me in front of my mates. I know I made you worry, but I got harassed in public and well... bad things happened.

To his surprise, she responded pretty immediately, despite it being 9 am.

Mama: I'll think about it... but you aren't getting out of it. I am your mother and you are still my responsibility. It's my job to teach you that if something happens, you NEED to communicate.

Mama: When you don't tell people you're ok, it hurts everyone.

Jimin sniffled as he read the text messages. Even not hearing his mother's scolding tone, he felt the stinging impact and the guilt resting heavy in his tummy. He wanted to go home and get it over with before he had to bring his mates there, but..... he had no car and it was too far to walk. His rib was still not healed completely, so walking that far might put too much pressure on it.

For the rest of the day, Jimin had curled up on the couch and mulled over his not so happy thoughts and anxiety while watching cooking competition shows. He almost didn't pay attention to any of the show, only imagining the worst possible scenario of his hide being tanned in front of all his Mates. Unfortunately, his mother was NOT as nice about it as his mates were the first time they punished him. Even though that happened, this was 10000% more mortifying and traumatizing.