Meet the Parks...

Ok. So before I start the chapter, thank you to everyone who voted. Since the 2 options were SO so close, I decided to add a sneak peak of the plot twist at the end of the chapter and that will happen NEXT chapter. I have a feeling some of you are gonna like it a bit.

WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:
Humiliation, Scolding, Angry Alphas, Abusive Domination, potatoes.

Jimin felt sick to his stomach as he rode in Taehyung's passenger seat. Jin was trying his best to distract his Omega and cheer him up, but it seemed nothing would get through to the panicky boy. His mother and brother had really scared the hell out of him.

Taehyung parked on the curb, Yoongi's car already in the driveway next to Changkyun's car. The parent's car was in the garage. They could only fit one because the rest of the garage was used for storage. They all got out of the car and all the Alphas could sense Jimin's distress. It hurt to see them have this much anxiety. It only made it harder to control their hostilities. They truly did NOT appreciate anyone making their mate feel like this. Not even his family.

Jimin walked up to the door and turned and glanced at his mates nervously as he opened the door. "M-mom? Dad? I'm here. My mates are with me."

Jimin stepped in and took his shoes off. He barely had time to register his mother coming around the corner before she grabbed his wrist and landed a hard smack to the seat of his pants. He yelped and turned away, and his mom growled at him, making his knees weak because sometimes... she forgets that Jimin isn't a Beta and forces him to submit like a helpless child.

She raised her hand again, but froze when a much lower and MUCH more feral and dominating growl shook the room enough to knock a picture off the wall. Good thing it was plastic.

Jungkook was being held back by 3 of Jimin's Alphas. His eyes were bright red and his canines elongated. He looked ready to kill. If that didn't intimidate his mother, the other five pairs of red eyes surely sealed the deal. Namjoon and Jin, the calmest of the bunch and the only ones not struggling to hold Jungkook, stepped forward and not so gently took Jimin away from his mother. "Do NOT... lay a fucking FINGERNAIL on our mate. He was no longer yours the moment we found him."

Now, for most people, you're probably thinking 'Jimin is 18 and still lives with his parents, so that's not good.' Or perhaps, 'You're being disrespectful of her feelings and her own private home.'

But the thing is, in this world... you bow to anyone stronger than you and if you don't, you will get your world rocked then and there. And Every single one of Jimin's mate were pureblood Alphas who hadn't lost the power and strength of the old myths. And Jimin's mother is an Omega.

Jimin's mother let go of his wrist (that she had frozen on) and dropped to her knees. "Sorry. I showed you a shameful behavior. Please forgive me and my family."

The Alphas slowly calmed down and nodded. "This time." Namjoon said. Jimin slightly trembled because he had so many conflicting feelings and he didn't know what to do.

They all slowly made their way into the house and Jimin's father was huddled under the blankets on the couch, trembling. His mother ran over to the bundle and peeked inside. Turns out the 6 Alphas dominating the whole house made him feel sick, even though he's a Beta. He should be less effected, but with 6.... it was just too much. Jimin pouted at his mates and took them into the hallway.

"Thank you for protecting me, but you went overboard. My mom's just an Omega! And my dad's a Beta and you made him sick! This is my family and you're not behaving at all!"

Namjoon looked a bit guilty, and possibly Jin. The others looked unimpressed. Especially Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Jimin, she challenged OUR authority by touching you. She should have known the consequences."

"We didn't come here to be nice. We came to inform you and your parents that you're moving."

Jimin's jaw dropped at what Hoseok said. Moving? They never asked him about that. "Hold on. I'm not moving. I never said I would either. Are you insane?"

The Alpha's face darkened. "It wasn't a question, Jimin. You're our mate. You need to be with us now. What could you possibly hope to accomplish by living separately?"

Jimin grit his teeth in frustration and disbelief. "Oh, I don't know. Space? Privacy? I avoided you for years for a reason. Just because we've gotten along this week doesn't mean I'm ready to throw my life away. Can you even say for certain you won't out me at school of accident?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Jimin, watch your words carefully. You are not a Beta. You can pretend all you want, but end of the day, you're our Omega."

Jimin's eyes water. "Get out."

"What?"

"Excuse me?"

"Jimin-"

Several of the Alphas started to protest or were simply in shock. Jimin made sure it was absolutely clear.

"GET. OUT." He stepped away as Jin tried to reach for him to calm him down and he pointed to the door. "You don't give a shit about me or my family, so leave."

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other, but they pushed the younger Alphas towards the door, despite the protests from them. Yoongi looked at Jimin, disappointment and anger in his eyes. "I truly hope you realize what you're doing, Park Jimin." He left with that little threat hanging over Jimin's head.

Jimin bit the inside of his cheek and crossed his arms. How could he be so stupid. 'Hormones.' Jimin shook his head. The stupid Omega instincts in his body made him forget all the awful things about his mates. He'd been blinded when they made him feel good and even praised him, made him feel wanted. He forgot they were Alphas that pushed people around and expected everyone to fall at their feet. Him included...

He sobbed quietly and curled into a ball on the floor.

"Jiminie?"

Jimin looked up and saw a familiar face. He was so shocked and confused. What was he doing here?