It was an accident

Jimin sat at his desk as he watched several students approach his Alpha in an attempt to get the homework answers from him. It bothered Jimin how everyone used his Alpha and didn't put any effort into their own education and future. He knew Hoseok didn't feel that way and his classmates might not have bad intentions, but his Omega nature made him dislike it.

"Jimin and Hoseok will be the first pair."

Jimin's attention snapped back to the teacher as he realized the man had been teaching while Jimin was having an internal conflict, repressing his Omega instincts.

"You two will have to create a 3D model of a difficult shape, then explain the process of finding its Volume and Surface Area. Turn it in by Thursday."

Jimin thanked his lucky stars that the teacher explained his project before he made himself do the same thing those other people did. He was going to prove to Hoseok that he was reliable and didn't need an Alpha to take care of him. Not that Hoseok could come to that conclusion since Hoseok didn't know he was an Omega.

When class was dismissed, Hoseok quickly stood himself in front of Jimin's desk, extending a hand towards the supposed Beta. "Hey, Jimin right? I have 6th period free and between 7 and 9 available to work on the project. What feels good for you?" Jimin smiled automatically at his Alpha's confident, but considerate attitude. He truly wished he could just be with his mates. Unfortunately, being with his Alphas meant he would lose his life's passion and it just wasn't worth it for an impulse.

"Um, 6th period works for me. If we don't get very far, we can talk about meeting up at 7:30?" Jimin offered, making it clear that his own schedule was important. An important tip he learned when his mother and Changkyun had spent 2 months teaching him how to be a Beta and hide his Omega nature. Hoseok was pleased by the response and he ruffled Jimin's hair out of habit. He always did that when Taehyung or Jungkook acted cute. He caught himself and bit his lip, trying to fix Jimin's hair, but even the Omega k ew it wasn't styled very much since he'd had a beanie on this morning. He'd lost it in the confusion of Taehyung and Jungkook's aggression.

Hobi gave Jimin his number before leaving for their next class. Jimin himself had to go quickly to his dance class. Much longer and he'd never get into his dance shoes in time.

He immediately paused in the doorway, almost choking on the intense Salty Ocean Breeze and Bitter Dark Chocolate scent mixing in the air. There was a subtle icy, raspberry scent underneath but the only reason Jimin could tell it was there was because he was staring at Taehyung sitting on the ground as if he'd been bumped into and Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook had another Alpha against the lockers, ready to hit him....

However, at Jimin's entrance, the whole scene froze and everyone stared at him. It was almost funny. Jimin just closed the door and walked to his locker, trying to hide how unbelievably angry he was. It was obvious that Alpha had pushed his Taehyung on the floor, but he couldn't do shit about it.... it wasn't his place. And his Oldest and Youngest Alphas were both the strongest in the group. They were a power combination that no one could lay a finger on, dominance or strength wise.

"So cold, Park Jimin." The scent of mint and Raspberry crept up behind him and Jimin was forced to literally bite down on his tongue to shock himself out of submission. He didn't even turn around as he pulled out his shoes and started taking off his normal shoes. He felt a hand pass his ear and he turned his head towards it just in time for Taehyung to grip his chin and make the boy face him. "Did you forget? I said I'd make you mine."

Jimin's cheeks flared red automatically from how close Taehyung was, their noses were barely an inch away from each other. Jimin realized that the scents of his other Alphas were getting closer and Jimin got overwhelmed quickly, which scared him. He had to quickly snap himself out of his daze but he couldn't think clearly. He didn't want to stop this feeling, but subconsciously, he knew better. And that's 100% why he did the worst possible thing he could have done in that current moment.

He bit Taehyung's hand as hard as he could without breaking his thumb.