Softer

*This chapter will mention sexual activities and you'll get no further warning about it*

Namjoon gently cleaned off Jimin in the bath. Jimin was still floaty and unresponsive, so Namjoon was careful not to touch his private parts yet. Instead he focused on getting the sweat off his body and washing the tears off his face.

Jimin started coming around while Namjoon was rinsing his hair and he realized he was in the bath and not where he was. He looked up at Namjoon and the Alpha smiled sweetly. Jimin almost melted when he saw the adorable dimples.

"Hi Prince~ Are you feeling ok?"

Namjoon's voice was gentle and deep and it struck a chord in Jimin's heart that had a soft purr vibrating from his chest. Namjoon found this the most adorable thing ever. Even more than his baby Tiger's growl purr. Tae was the only Alpha who's grumbly purr resembled a growl more. The rest had varying purrs to low grumbles. Yoongi also growled, but his was a lot softer and identifiable.

Jimin opened his mouth, but he wheezed a bit, realizing that his throat was dry from Namjoon rubbing his throat raw. He pouted and looked up at the Alpha. Namjoon chuckled and pet his head. "I'll get you a glass of water. Could you move onto your knees, Cutie? Kookie came inside and I have to get it out."

Jimin nodded and slowly started to twist himself, careful because.... well... his ass kinda hurted. He wasn't upset at all that Jungkook did it. He was fine, and he was glad he got to make his Alphas feel good. They're even taking care of him. He knows some Omegas who don't get aftercare. It's bullshit, but they're mates and it's not his business as a "beta". No one ever cared about his 2 cents.

The glass was held out in front of him and Jimin realized he was lost in his thoughts. He took the glass and chugged the whole thing. He didn't even realize he needed it that bad. He gave Namjoon the glass and the Alpha set it down before gently running his fingers over Jimin's spine. "Where were those thoughts headed, sweetie? You got so lost with them. Is it your rib? Does it hurt again?"

Surprisingly, no. It really doesn't hurt that much. "No. I'm ok Joonie. I was just thinking. You treat me so much better than I ever could have thought... is it because I'm me? Or because I'm actually an Omega."

Namjoon crouched to be face to face with Jimin who was resting his head on his arms over the edge of the tub. "You are not just an Omega. You are Park Jimin, the most passionate Dancer we've ever met. The most beautiful 'Beta' in the world. Our most precious mate who cares about us. And though we haven't been together long, all of us are so excited to spend more time with you and learn everything about our precious 'Beta'."

Jimin sniffled as tears came up to his eyes. Namjoon was completely sincere and he was so sweet. Jimin leaned forward and kissed him softly but deeply. Namjoon responded and gently cupped the back of Jimin's head, holding him there for a few more seconds. Then he pulled away and tapped his forehead to Jimin's. "Let's finish getting you cleaned, then let's go cuddle Kookie. He was so upset he lost control and didn't ask permission. Poor Bunny."

Jimin giggled. "Bunny? Jungkook? He's a total muscle pig." He squeaked when Namjoon gave him a gentle spank. "Ok ok. I'll be nice."

After getting Jimin dried and dressed up in clothes that were definitely straight from Namjoon and Jungkook's closets, Namjoon carried Jimin into the living room where the couch had been cleaned and piled with blankets and pillows and Jungkook was hiding something behind him.

"So. I was gonna wait until we were alone, but cuddles... so I got you a present." He pulled the present from behind his back. It was an adorable blue and glittery peacock squishy! Jimin LOVED that brand of Stuffed animals because the material is so soft and the design is adorable. He immediately reached for it and Namjoon walked over and set him in the middle of the couch. They had a reclining couch so each side swung out.

Namjoon and Jungkook sat on either side of him and began wrapping him and themselves in a tangled nest of blankets and pillows. Jimin snuggled into Jungkook's side while Namjoon spooned him from behind and rubbed his sides. It was so warm and comfy. They might have put a movie on, but if they did, Jimin never noticed. He was out like a light so fast. His Alphas really made him feel so safe and secure and comfortable. He could never imagine what life would be like if they hadn't found him.