Can't We Talk?

Jin paused as a familiar scent came up behind him and a hand wrapped around his arm. Icy Raspberry, similar to the Icebreaker candies.

"Jin Hyung, can I come with you?"

The older sighed and looked disapprovingly at his younger boyfriend. "Kim Taehyung, you're supposed to be in History class." Jin was always the mother figure that kept his mates in check and kept them from abusing their status to blow off their responsibilities. Yoongi learned that over a few drawn out sessions in Jin's room after the Older found out Yoongi had been skipping classes to sleep during the day instead of at night.

Taehyung didn't even flinch as he looked down at Jimin's face. "I feel too restless, Hyung. I just need to make sure he wakes up... you know what I mean, right?"

Jin genuinely considered whether Taehyung was honest or just looking for a chance to retaliate, but he knew. His instincts and knowledge of the younger helped ease his mind. He knew Taehyung probably felt those same twisted feelings he and Jungkook did. It was only a matter of..... why. It's obvious he's not their mate, they can't even smell a scent to identify him. Jin could tell up close that Jimin used scent blockers, he wasn't dumb. But he was convinced because if Jimin were their mate, there's no way he could have hidden it for 2+ years and have refused to accept them as his mates.

Jin nodded softly, putting the scentless Beta in the backseat. Taehyung ran to the other side of the car and got in on the passenger side. The two drove to the hospital with the Beta and Jin was the first to speak. "I want to pursue him."

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes before he looked down and nodded. "Jinnie.... I don't care if he isn't our mate. I want him. He makes me feel like the world will collapse if I don't have him."

The older nodded. His feelings weren't quite so life-changing but he agreed that he wanted the Beta, mate or not. "How's your bite Baby?" Jin reached over and rubbed Taehyung's thigh. The younger let out a growl, but the older immediately recognized it as the very deep voiced boy's purr.

"I want to punish him so badly, my entire body feels like it's on fire. But after Jungkook hurt him like that, it's not an option. It might take ages to get him not scared of us." Taehyung sighed, flexing his bitten hand, not even feeling pain anymore.

Jin nodded. "Me and Jungkook will have a discussion tonight, but I'm assuming Namjoon has already dealt with our pup. What will we do with that stubborn boy."

----

After the doctor had examined Jimin, he left the room to go look over the results and determine the best healing course. Jin and Taehyung had waited about 20 minutes alone with Jimin before he slowly started waking up. He immediately identified the scent of Taehyung and Jin, becoming more alert.

Jin looked over at the other, smiling softly. "Hello Jimin. You're in the hospital. How are you feeling?"

Jimin sighed softly and held his head as his mind ran over his thoughts, trying to catch up to where he was. He didn't need to panic since his family had preemptively worked with the hospital and changed his medical records to fake his Beta status. It's amazing what you can do when your Aunt works in Medical Records, and is experienced with being sneaky. He ran over the events in the locker room and looked over at Taehyung, a bit paler than he was seconds ago.

"I bit you....."

Taehyung chuckled. "OH yeah you did, Buddy. There's a huge bruise and everything. Don't worry though. I'm fairly certain your bruises are much bigger."

Jimin couldn't exactly deny that, but he didn't have to as the doctor walked back in. "Ok, I looked at the X-Rays. It does appear there is a fracture on his fourth rib, but there's no immediate danger or any reasons to believe it'll get worse. No heavy lifting, no strength work-outs. I also informed the school and they said you'll have to switch out of Dance and wait until next semester to get back into that kind of physical stress."

Jin was the first to notice the tears Jimin shed and immediately got up and brushed them away. "Hey, it's ok. It's just a semester. You can jump back in as soon as next semester opens up."

"Dance is.... was everything. It's the one thing I had! How... I-" He tried so hard to stop trembling and he rubbed harshly at his watery eyes. "I didn't save up enough for an extra semester!"

Jin caught Jimin's wrists and slowly pulled them away from his eyes. "Hey Hey. My pack hurt you. We'll make it up to you, ok? We'll pay for the extra semester. We'll even help you stay in shape so you don't fall behind, ok? It's just a little extra work. We can do that."

Jimin looked at Jin through his tears, completely confused by the Alpha. "Why... why are you comforting me? I hurt your mate first."

Jin looked at Taehyung, biting his lip. When he looked back at Jimin, he knew there was no way to escape their decision. "Because we've decided we like you, Beta. We know you aren't our mate, but.... we'd like to discuss courting with you."

Jimin completely stopped crying, too shocked by the Alpha to remember his dreams and passions being crushed. His mate just said they want to court him....... not knowing he's their mate.

"Huh? Are you stupid?"