Im sorry

(This is a short chapter. Next chapter will have smut, and longer relationship building.)

Jimin went back to class after math, but instead of Dance, he had Singing lessons. Yoongi smiled a little as they walked in the same direction. Jimin felt absolutely in heaven, knowing he was the one who made him smile this time. He felt the insatiable urge to hold Yoongi's hand, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He avoided his mates for over 5 years and it was almost impossible to give into the affection like that. He didn't deserve it anyway after hiding and lying.

As they both approached the same door and both reached for the handle, they froze and looked at each other confused. Jimin tilted his head at Yoongi. "Um, are you taking singing lessons, Hyung?" He didn't expect the older to do such a thing.

"No, I play the Piano. Jungkook is the one who teaches." Jimin's eyes widened. Jungkook, his youngest mate!? Are you serious?

"No way. He's a student!"

"Well, yeah. But I have Work Study and I work part-time giving singing lessons on Tuesdays and Fridays." Jimin hadn't even noticed Jungkook standing there until he spoke. Yoongi smiled and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"We're very proud that you're doing something you like." The older almost sounded..... soft. It threw Jimin through a loop of emotions. He HATED it. Yoongi should be talking to HIM like that, not Jungkook. It made him act a way he didn't normally.

Jimin crossed his arms and looked away, towards the empty hallway. "Yeah, whatever. I don't really want to sing, so can I just go?" He almost growled as he stared at Jungkook's shoulder. He couldn't look him in the eye because he still had trouble since Omegas are trained not to meet their Alpha's eyes unless they have permission. Aaaaand his resolve to get away from them would vanish if he did.

The two Alphas raised an eyebrow and looked at each other before looking at their mate. "Um, no. You need to participate to earn the credits. You can't skip just because we know now." Jungkook sounded offended and a little disappointed, which made Jimin's stomach twist and his chest tighten. He couldn't stand it.

"Listen, it's not my fault you found out. YOU knocked me over. If I wanted to take advantage of you, I would have started 5 years ago." Jimin  paused and slapped a hand over his mouth. He forgot he only told Yoongi about that. It was obvious by the furious look on Jungkook's face that he definitely didn't think about that too long and now it was confirmed. Jungkook looked Jimin in the eyes before he looked at Yoongi, trying to calm himself.

"Park Jimin, I'll let you leave for today. One one condition." Jungkook slowly controlled his breathing and he saw the confused looks on Jimin and Yoongi's faces.

"I want to punish you."

Jimin exploded in more ways than one. His body exploded his desperate need and heat, going straight to his stomach and his face. His brain screamed at him that he needed this as much as his Alpha did. ALL his Alphas deserved this. He deserved anything and everything they could do to him.

Unfortunately, his pride won over his mouth. "Hell no! You've known me for 2 days! Don't lay a finger on me, you fucking.... perv!" Jimin actually yelled at the Alpha. He watched the way both his Alpha's faces darkened and turned into pure anger. They were barely controlling themselves, and Jimin was genuinely surprised they had that kind of willpower.

Yoongi growled at Jimin, crossing his arms. "You said you would give us a chance, Park Jimin. So why are you acting like this now? Do you want to be punished by all of us instead? Is that what you aimed for?"

Jimin tried to say no, but as he looked at Yoongi and Jungkook, he didn't win.

"Yes."

--

I promise next chapter will be MUCH longer and Alphas will be good, non-abusive bois. (In my opinion.)
Warnings will be at the top when it's posted.