LIFE sucks, Love helps

Hey everyone! So sorry for the cliffhanger! I've been so busy and it's been hard to update! This chapter really fits in well with one of my readers, @djxdjdjdjdj words, LIFE, which is why I named the title LIFE sucks, Love Helps! Hope you enjoy! 

"Moriah! It's ok it's ok! I'm here!" Joel yelled, running inside to find Moriah, sitting on the couch wailing.

" Hey! Hey! It's okay. We'll get through this together." Joel, said, wrapping his arm around her. 

"Joel.. the anaesthesia.. *gasps* it it affected her body.. she is.. she is.. gonna die.. *gasps*

"I know darling! I know!" Joel said, hugging her. 

"We we need to gggo. Bbbut I just I just I can't do it! I can't bare to see her like this Joel!"

"I know.."

"It's so sad babe.. it's all my fault!!"

"M-"

"IVE MURDERED MY OWN CHILD!!!!!"

"M-"

"IM THE WORST MOTHER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!"

"M-"

"I SHOULD DIE INSTEAD OF HER!! I DESERVE IT!!!!!!"

"MORIAH! Please.."

"I'm sorry Joel.. I have to do this.." Moriah stormed off

"Do what?! Moriah? Where are you going?!" Joel left up from the couch following her, making sure she was being safe."

Moriah ran into the bathroom, her face tear stained. She reached for the knife in the top drawer.

Joel was behind her and as Moriah grabbed the knife he shot his hand out grabbing the knife from her, or restraining it at least. 

"Joel. Let go of the knife."

"No! Moriah, you're going to hurt yourself with this."

"I don't care! It doesn't hurt as much as the pain our baby is in."

"Come on Moriah! Please put the knife down. Let's go to hospital, darling! If anything, Ella needs you with her during her last moments."

"What? So I can kill her more?!"

Joel sighed. "Come 'ere.." Joel pulled Moriah close. 

"I know it's hard.. I really do. sweetheart. We are going to get through this. We are going to get through this together, as a team! Ella will be in a much better place soon. Know that God is going to make the best decision for her. I love you Moriah! More than ANYTHING!" Joel pulled out of the hug and faced Moriah. "Sweetie let's go, ok? We can talk on the way."

They got in the car, and Joel started the engine. He reached for Moriah's hand, and turned out of the driveway. 

"My dear, it's NOT your fault. It's going to be okay. God will make the best decision for her."

Moriah was crying, her hands trembling. She was holding her phone, and doing an Instagram post.. you'll soon find out why. 

They arrived at the hospital, and were led to Ella. 

"I can't do this..." Moriah whispered to Joel, who was holding her hand. 

"Sweetie, please, you can! Do it for me, do it for Ella!"

They arrived and sat down. 

"Daddy's here princess, it's going to be okay" Joel told Ella. (I'm legit crying rn guys!)