The Next Door Opens- March 2012

"Luke!! Come here! Quick!" 

Courtney was in the bathroom holding a pregnancy test behind her back. It was positive! Luke opened the bathroom door slowly.

 "Courtney! Are you alright, my dear?" 

"I'm more than alright! I'm pregnant!" Courtney grinned.

Shocked, Luke motioned for the pregnancy test. He was speechless. 

Finally, he found his words and said, "Oh my goodness! Courtney!" 

Courtney smiled, then said, "I know! I'm so excited! I'm not 100% sure yet. I have to go to the doctors first." '

"How are you feeling about all this, darling? 

"I don't know. Excited. Happy. Anxious. All mixed feelings. How about you?" 

"I'm so excited to be a dad! But, really nervous as well. Would you like me to book an appointment for you at the doctors?" Luke asked. 

"Yeah! Thanks!"

"Courtney, I booked you an appointment with the doctor at 2.30." Luke yelled from downstairs. 

"Okay! Thanks babe!" 

Courtney came downstairs and sat down on the vintage, black, leather couch. 

"What name should we give the baby? Oliver?" Courtney suggested, thinking very hard. 

"It sounds cute, but I don't think the name is for us. What about Quinn? Luke said politely, placing his hand on Courtney's belly. 

" Mmmmm. It's okay. (authors note: sorry if your name is Oliver or Quinn! Lol!) Oooh! What about Leo, Phoenix, or Jude?" Courtney said, placing her hand on top of Luke's. 

"I love those! Let's add them to the list!" Luke excitedly grinned. 

After about an hour, Luke and Courtney came up with: 

Boys:                                                                     Girls:

Jude                                                                      Evie

Leo                                                                         Holly 

Phoenix                                                                Matilda

Sorry guys! It's short, but, we're only getting started! I am getting started on the next part now! Did y'all enjoy it? Let me know in the comments! I have got a lot planned! Give me advice in the comments if you can as this is my first book on Wattpad! Love y'all! See you soon The Lourtney Fan Clan! Sorry! I had to delete all the beautiful photos of Lourtney because I was scared that they were copyright. Sorry y'all! Photos don't make the story though. The words do!