News

Hey guys! Im really stuck! I need help. I'm running out of ideas lol. IF U WANNA HAVE MORE PARTS YOUD BETTER COMMENT YR SUGGESTIONS AS THIS MIGHT BE ONE OF THE LAST CHAPTERS IF U DON'T LOL! Anyways, onto the part that u guys are dying for lol. I really left you at a cliff hanger last part didnt I? Whoops! Sorry not sorry! hehehe! Okay... i'll shut up now lol! 

So, remember, just to refresh your memory, Courtney and Luke miscarried in the last part, so lets see what they will do now. 

*still in the bathroom* 

"babe.. how are we gonna tell the kids? how are we gonna tell our family?? How are we..." Courtney stressed. 

"baby! Please! Dont worry! But.. hey....are you feeling good?" 

"yeah.. it was just a HUGE shock to the system." 

"i know baby. It was for both of us."  

"Baby.. can u get me a bucket? I think im gonna throw up."

"Of course baby." 

*Luke stands up and runs to the back door where the buckets were.* 

"here you go sweetheart..."

"ugh I hate throwing up."

"i know." 

*Courtney throws up*

"Oh sweetheart.." Luke sighed as he rubbed Courtney's back.   

"ugh! why?!"

"hey! Its okay sweetie." 

"MUMMY!!! PHOENIX TIPPED THE PAINT EVERYWHERE!" Jude yelled. 

"UGH! Coming!" Courtney wearily said. 

"baby.. no! I'll go! Youre not feeling good, just wait here. I'll be back. 

*Luke with jude and Phoenix and Leo* 

"What's going on boys?" Luke said sternly. 

"Nothing!" They chorused back. 

"But you asked mummy to come."

"exactly! She'll fix it."

"no. She's not feeling well. Im here instead. What happened boys?" 

"I think we should tell him Phoenix." Jude said sadly.

"What are you hiding?!" Luke said, starting to get hot under the collar. 

He walked over and looked at where the boys were. 

"YOU DIDN'T!!!!" Luke yelled. "What a HUGE mess! CLEAN IT!!!" It was all too much for him to handle. 

The boys just stared at him. They had never seen their daddy be this mad or yell before. 

"Im so sorry daddy.. it was an accident.." Phoenix cried out. 

Luke bit his lip.. he shouldnt have gotten mad at them. He just wasn't his usual self. He was just so sad about the loss of his baby. He and Courtney had only just told the boys that they were expecting. 

"i know, mate.  i didnt mean to yell. Im sorry. Now, let's get this mess cleaned up."

"baby.." Courtney wandered out. "what happened?"

"my dear! Go into bed! Youre not doing too well. I'll take care of this."

"No! Its okay... I need to clean the kitchen." 

Before Luke could stop her, Courtney was in the kitchen and grabbing cleaning supplies. 

After about 10 minutes, Courtney felt really woozy and then 10 seconds later she collapsed.