interview

INTERVIEW - part 39

yns POV

we are doing the google search bar interview.

"okay so, lets start!" i said as grabbed the sign thing.
"is y/n y/l/n...." these are the most searched up things of me, starting with this: "...gay. okay hard one for begging but uh actually yes, almost. i am bisexual as you all know. you know i like boys and girls too, but rn i like sadie sink so." i laughed. "...british? no, i am not. i am american and i have a few european genes in me because both my moms mom and dads mom is from the europe.
"can you name the countries?" one of the producers asked.
"of course, hungary, italy and french but i only speak a little bith of hungarian. i know the basic for the others but my dad used to talk to me in hungarian so."
"say something, dont make us wait!"
"s-zeretlek, i think thats how i say that, it means i love you. umm i can say really bad words and i can swear but i wont and uuuuhm, what sould i say?"
[a/n: i am sorry i could never not talk about the hungarian swearing]
"my mom cooked me mac and cheese for dinner while i was at my friends house and tomorrow i am going to the shop to buy some clothes."
"i dont see the connection between those two sentences but sure. its not going to be perfect but ill try my best. (pretend that its in an american accent) én anyukám főzött nekem sajtos tésztát vacsorára amíg a barátnőmnél voltam és holnap megyek a boltba, i think the shop like malls called pláza in hungary so holnap megyek a plázába ruhát venni. i think it was kinda good."
"well i dont know because i cant speak it but thank you, so you can continue."
"is y/n ... mentally ill? haha good one, i have anxiety and stuff but i am alright. oh and we finished with this board. next one! stranger things ... y/n name. my character will be called lisa but i cant say more of her. stranger things ... banned. i dont think its banned."

i finished the 'is y/n y/l/n' one and the next one was "does y/n y/l/n has..." its so exhausting tho. "does y/n ... has a sister? no i am an only child. my relationship is close with my cousin, shes like a sister but not biologically. does y/n ... ever won? won what? i have won different types of choices awards and different types of awards. i used to do gymnastics, i have won a lot of medals there too. does y/n ... has a boyfriend?" no i dont have a boyfriend." i laughed. "neext i need some spicy question. "does y/n ... have a tattoo? no but i want a matching with my best friend and my cousin, and my dad!"

the interview was successful, we are a few days later now. i am at filming rn. later me, millie and matthew (papa) are going to film. but no one will leave because we have a meeting after that with the duffers.

"how did you and mike met?" i asked el as we were sitting in the room waiting for the others.
"when i ran away they were looking for will in the forest. it was raining and i heard that it was 3 young boy so i started following them hoping that they could give me home. well mike did. we were each others first kiss!"
"aww, thats cute!"
"lis, did you ever felt like, i dont know. different?"
"i always do. but thats fine, we are different. we are stronger than them."
"sometimes i wish i was normal."
"you are normal eleven, nornal with extra. but i know what you mean. same."
"do you have friends? beside us?"
"no."
"i am your best friend tho lisa."
"i know, you are mine too."

____
its a short one, but ill have 2 other part with more than 1k and 2k words!