party

PARTY - part 26

your POV

we all have a few days long break. today is the day of the party with the cast.

i just woke up, sadie is on the top of me, still sleeping. i was on my phone, updated to pressley what happened last day.

____
press<3 📞 📷 ℹ️

are u up?

yes just woke up

you disappeared while we were
texting what happened

sorry we got home while you
were answering me
you can have one idea why i
disappeared

oh
OH
SKXKSKS
XOFKSJOSOS
ALALAKDIOE
EOCIJDNDJSKSKSM
SOCJSJOSKS

anyways whats up w you
whats up w that boy you were
talking about a few days ago

dave?

uhh yes i guess

oh yea i think we will be together
by the end of the month

DAMNNNN
FINALLY
OMGGGKKDKSKSKS
u lucky they said he is a good
one

ik bahaha
u alr tho? sup w the therapist?

im okay im slowly recovering
from my shits i guess

you guess?
y/n please just dont do any stupid
things please

i wont press im okay
im better than beforeee

call me if you need me
we will meet in a few weeks dont
forget

i wont
i miss you sm

missu
i gotta go my mom made
some plans for today
ly

too🫶🏻
have fun x

____

time skip to the party.

sadie, caleb and i are bought (or caleb will, bc he is not here yet) snacks and alcohol free drinks like orange juice, gaten will bring mcdonalds for everyone and millie and noah buys the alcohol.

when we arrived only millie and noah were there.
"hiiii." we walked in and hugged each other.
the music was already on and there was a led projector too. her house is still so beautiful.
"come with me y/n, we updated the house wanna see it?"
"of course!"
we walked around the house. they changed her bathroom and one of his brothers room also the garden.

oh i forgot to say that caleb is coming too i think you guessed it, after a few hours of millies text, he texted to the chat too. and yes he has a gf, the annie girl.

when everyone arrived we started drinking. we played truth or dare but extreme and if someone doesnt wanted to answer or do the dare they had to drink.
i know that it wont be awkward, asking random shit questions from each other because we all have a really good relationship.

"okay the youngest starts, y/n."
a few shots of vodka were already in us, just how i already said.
"noah, truth or dare?"
"truth"
"whats your body count."
"mhm, strong start y/n, i would say 10."
"ouuh damn man." caleb said.
"millie-,"
"truth."
"oh okay, last person you kissed?"
"my boyfriend." she smiled.
"shit i forgot you have one."
"haha yes, sadie?"
"dare me."
"kiss a boy from the group."
"millie you want me to drink or you already so drunk that you forgot that i have a girlfriend."
"is this even a question?" millie asked while she poured some vodka into sadies glass.
"fuck you mil." we laughed.

we played a little longer then we started drinking way moreeee. sadie and gaten were the drunkest.

we were currently dancing, sometimes eating some snack. we shouted every lyrics we knew till we cant say a damn world bc we have no voice. girl in red bad idea came up and when the 'you put your hands under my clothes' part came up, sadie did it, i mean she put her hands under my clothes. she was yelling the lyrics.
"DARLING YOUR SO PRETTY IIT HUUUUURTS!" she leaned in to kiss me.

we were actually so drunk. everyone was dancing with everyone. finn and noah did some dirty ass dance with each other, not gonna lie sometimes i cant believe that finn is straight. and noah was just kidding.

after hours of dancing we ate some leftover fries then went to sleep. millie, noah and finn were sleeping in millies room, gaten and caleb are in one of the guest room, and sadie and i are in the other guest room.

"good night everyone, if someone needs to throw up please use the bathroom i wont clean up after anyone sorry!" millie laughed.

we went to our bedrooms.
"i fucking love you y/n, you are so fucking beautiful in the inside and on the outside too, i fucking cant imagine my life without you."
"i fucking love you too sadie, fucking love you."
we could bearly talk but it was funny.

we didnt fucked. i dont wanna fuck in millies house you know. but we did made out.

"good night baby, wake me up if you need anything okay?" i said.
"i will, please you too. i love you so much."
"i love you so much too." drunk sadie is funny.

we fell asleep. this night was bomb as fuck. i love them so much and i am so happy that i have a good friendship with them. everyone was right before moving. its gonna worth it and this is how it had to happen.