picnic

PICNIC - part 15

your POV

the tiktok what sadie posted blew up. my for you page is all over about me, as a mysterious girl. its so funny to be honest.
NO WAY ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER? a random sadie fanpage asked in the comments. yes we are.
TELL US WHO IS THIS another sadie fanpage commented.

"you see all these comments?" she smiled.
"do you think they will love? not just as your girlfriend, as a new member in the cast?"
"of course they will, and forget about them, i love you, the cast loves you thats what really matter."
i kissed her.

later grace came over, we were watching netflix in my room.
"grace, i have some happy news."
"yes?"
"i found my special person." i said it like i am a professor or something.
"omg! are you for real?" she asked excitedly.
"yes and, she is-"
"wait its a she?" she asked surprisingly but whit a really big smile on her face. "so thats means she is a girl?"
"yes thats what she usually means." i laughed.
"omg i am so proud of you y/n!" she hugged me. "who is she?"
i smiled.
"ITS SADIE SINK. I SWEAR ITS SADIE SINK, I SAW HER TIKTOK I SWEAR!"
"yes its her." i smiled again and she jumped on me to hug me.
i am so happy, i can say sadie sink is my girlfriend.

grace is here for 3 days. the last day she will leave in the morning around 11am so basically shes here for 2 and a half day. i wont meet with sadie ofc. no, i will actually because they wanna meet with each other. i wont destroy my relationship with family just because love. i am not that kind of person. so when i am with my friends no sadie.

rn we are watching netflix. she has to write some online essays to school so she is doing that while i am just watching tiktok videos. so basically we are not watching netflix its just being there.

we are going to the nearest park and gonna have a picnic there.

we dressed up and went to the store, we bought some drinks and snacks.
"i am so nervous." grace said while we sat in the car.
"dont be grace, she is really kind." my dad complimented.
"she is." i said.

we walked in to the park and searched for the best place for the picnic. sadie wasnt here yet. luckily, no one was there. not a single paparazzi.

"i am so happy that i can meet her i am a big fan of her i am gonna cry."
"grace calm down okaaay? and dont be a fan fangirl." i laughed ironically.
"no of course. just imagine. omg you are my cousins girlfriend i am a big fan of you please take a photo with me and sign my hand and bag and this paper its not like we wont meet again at family gatherings or just when i am with y/n please i love you!"
"you alright grace?" i laughed.
"yes. i am so nervous."

"sade!" i stand up and jumped into her arms.
"i missed you." she kissed me.
"hey grace." she smiled.
grace and sadie hugged each other and then we sat down.

we talked for a hour about everything. sadies life, graces life so theyll know each other better. our bodyguards were having fun too lol. im living this bodyguard life tho. they are actually so funny and kind.

we were there for hours and around 7pm we went home. some people came-left but no one interrupted us.

"she is so kind y/n i am so happy. i think she doesnt hate me." grace laughed.
"she would never hate you! but i am so happy thay you love her you dont know how much."

_____
baby sade🫶🏻 📞 📷 ℹ️

tell her that it was so nice to
meet herrrr

ill and she said the samelol
miss you already☹️

miss you too:(
two days and we will meet
again💞

cant waaaaitttt

i love you y/n

i love you too sade🫶🏻

any plans for tonight for
you two?

not really
probably watching some boring
shit on netflix

haha relatable
please eat some dinner ok?
like what we ate during picnic
WAS NOT dinner!!

i will sadie dont worry okay?
grace wont let me eat nothing.

i trust you okay
and i know grace is being there
making you eat something🤪

haha🙄🙄
gotta go bebs ill write u
later love youuuu

love ya too🫶🏻
____

we watched some kid-show, ate dinner then we went to sleep.