sleep over

SLEEP OVER - part 5

its been a week since  we started filming. i have met joe and pirah too. next week im gonna meet with natalia and charlie too.

i got so close with millie, sadie and the boys (finn, noah, caleb, gaten). millie invited over to hers to a sleepover with sadie. its gonna be today and i have to be there at 9pm. my dad said okay and he is gonna drop me off.

"dad i packed my things and before we go to millies can we go to the shop for some snacks or something?"
"ofc then we should leave soon for your snacks because the nearest shop is closing in 45 mins."
"anything else?"
"no i think thats it, thank you dad. oh wait arent you out of your favorite teas?"
"i already bought them, thank you y/n."
after we came out there was a few paparazzi. they were asking questions of the moving etc but i didnt told them much information.

we went back home and while i were packing the things i bought for the night into a bag i saw a photo in one of the box in the kitchen. i started tearing up. okay y/n. not rn. you are leaving to millies in 15 mins you cant cry. you cant.

shit. my phone was ringing, it was a facetime call.
"oh heh press whats up?"
"GUESS WH- are you okay y/n? did you cried?"
"no i didnt i think its just the lighting but what should i guess?"
"well okay? uhmm my mom bought us this top look!"
"THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED SO BAD OMG!!"
"I KNOW RIGHT!"
"TELL HER THAT I AM I JUST THANK YOU!"
"OKAY!"
"y/n are you done?"
"shit my dad is calling me, i have to go to the sleepover press. sorry! but we will talk in phone tomorrow okay? i am sorry."
"its okay y/n have fun and write me if something is wrong or you dont feel okay ok?"
"okay thanks, byeeee! coming dad!"

i am scared to sleep in front of them tho. fucking scared. idk why but i am just scared
"thank you dad, bye!"
"your welcome y/n, have fun and text me or call me if you need anything okay? dont stress!"
"okay, and i am not." i laughed. "thank you dad!"
"bye y/n."

"hiii!" millie runned up to me.

erics (my dads) POV
"hiii!" i saw millie running up to her and hugging her. they waved then they went outside. i am so happy that she is finally out of her room. the last half year was really hard for her and i am so worried about her but i know how strong she is and she can do it. i know that rn she is with kind and caring people. so i am not worried.

i went back home and continued unpacking. i found old pictures what i didnt want to throw away but i dont wanna see them either. they are going to the attic.

i found baby pictures of y/n and pressley. they were so cute! i am gonna put them in the livingroom.

after two hours of packing i did some work then i rested for a hour then continued unpacking again.

back yo your POV
i said hello to millies parents and siblings because they were all in the living room. sadie wasnt here yet so me and millie just waited in her room.

"your room is so pretty millie, is that you and ava?" i asked while i was walking around her room.
"yes, she was so little here."
"you two are so cute."
"sorry i am late i had to help my sister." sadie walked in.
"its okay."
i can tell sadie was here a lot before. she is just putting her things down dont mind anyone or anything. you know like a real besties.
"and y/n, do you have a sister, or brother?"
"no, i am an only child. but i have my best friends, they are like my sisters. one of them is actually my cousin so close enough."
"oh i get it now."

we talked for hours, we dont know each other that much so we like talked about everything. well not everything, we kept our sensitive self and ignored that. we talked about the good things like the good side of life you know. no depression here.

"i am staaaaarving!" me too. "what do yall wanna eat?" millie asked.
"anything." sadie response.
"y/n?"
"anything, but i am not that hungry tho."
i know they are not judgmental but i am afraid too eat in front of them. i am afraid of their opinion of me.

"well my mom said we can order mcdonalds if you want to."
"okaaay!"
"i dont have money with me." i said trying to make us eat something more 'non-scary' food.
"its okay its all on me y/n."
we ordered food. i am panicking as fuck but they are eating too right? they wont judge me anyways y/n. calm down.

we ate. it was nothing.

"truth or truth?" millie come up with this idea after a hour of doing nothing.
"okay!"
"okay can i start?"
"yes ofc."
"sadie, who was the last person you kissed? and if its okay while you answer ill search for some blankets." millie started the game as she get up to look for some blankets. as she said.
"caleb, well basically lucas. dont misunderstand me, we were filming stranger things 2." she laughed. "y/n do you have any exes, and if you do what's his name?" she looked at millie then at the floor. "or hers" she whispered.

pardon me.

"what?" i asked confused.
"what what? i said nothing." she smiled.
"i didnt hear anything either." millie said from the other side of the room. i looked at sadie and smiled at her.
"yes, his name is louis, tom and matt." i looked at millie who was still searching for the blankets than back to sadie. "and no, not yet." i whispered smiling. she smiled at me back with a 'i am proud of you' face.
IT WAS FUCKING HEART MELTING. I AM FUCKING OUT TO SADIE SINK AND SHE FUCKING OKAY WITH IT LIKE FUCK I AM SO HAPPY.

____
a/n: i promise ill be more fun to read i know its fucking boring rn
also if you liked it give me a staaaar🤨🤨🤨