walk

WALK - part 8

still sadies POV

"your house is so pretty." i said as i walked in.
"thank you, its not done yet. we will renovate the bedrooms. come ill show you my room."
"thank you for the ride." i yelled to her dad before i run upstairs after her.
"your room is so much prettier than how i imagined."
"its not done either." she laughed. she is so pretty when she is smiling. "are you hungry?"
"no, i ate during my break but you can eat if you want to!"
"no i am fine." she smiled again.
her smile is so so so pretty but she is lying. i havent seen her eating all day. basically the only time i ever saw her eat was when we were at the sleepover.
"are you sure?"
"yes ofc, i ate too."

we left so i can show her my favorite place.
"is everything okay at set?" i asked.
"yes, everyone is so nice. i am actually so happy for this."
"i am happy if you are."
we had to walk like 20mins from her house. it was nothing we talked all the way there.

"omg i didnt know there is a little river with this view." she said happily. "sadie thank you its so pretty."
"i know! this is a perfect place if you wanna be alone. its far away from everyone and its pretty hidden. you saw what kind of forests and shrubs we walked in and out to be here."
she hugged me.

her hugs are feels like home.

we sat down to the grass and watched as the sun slowly go away. it was pretty.
"we should go back soon dont you think?"
"lets gooo!"

your POV

"we should go back soon dont you think?" sadie asked.
the view and everything was so pretty. we took a few pictures of each other and together and we started to walk back. it was kinda dark but we live in a safe neighborhood so its okay.

we were walking silently. i had so many thoughts inside my brain. her house is closer to this place than mine.

"thank you for showing me this."
she hugged me again and said goodbye. i walked home alone.

i love sadie so much.

"you were out for hours, did you have fun?" my dad asked when i entered the house.
"yes, we walked to a beautiful place. what are you doing?" i asked while i sat down.
"i just cleaned the kitchen and put up a led. look!"
he turned on the led and the kitchen bank was shining in different colors.
"its so cool!" i said excitedly. "sorry for not helping you. do you have anything else to do?"
"its okay y/n, i happy that you found friends. and no."
"okay ill be in my room if you need me."

___
ponies🤘🏻🦄                                                  📞 📷 🔍
(group members: press, grace)

i think sadie loves me
as a friend

press
do you love love her or just
as a friend?

as a friend ig?
i dont know press😭

grace
HOW COOL IT WOULD
BE IF YOU WOULD DATE
HER

STOOP

press
look
at least she loves you

AAAHGGG
___

i put my phone down. i dont know what i feel. i know i love her. i love her as a friend thats for sure. but. no. i dont know.
no matter how i feel i have to stop feel anything for her. she is my friend, kinda my best friend. it would be fucking awkward to love her while she looks at me as a friend. we meet almost everyday i cant feel that. i cant.

i fell asleep.

i had to wake up at 5am because i have to be in the studio at 6am. we are starting SO early today.

"hey, morning." gaten welcomed me.
"good morning." i answered.
we walked in together because we met in front if the building.
"how are you y/n?"
"im okay, you?"
"same here. i see you are very tired."
"i am, i hate waking up before 11am."
he just laughed. "i feel you."
he went to his dress-room and i went to mine.

sadies POV

"morning millie. do you wanna eat breakfast with me and y/n later in our break? we can go to that near bakery."
"okay i am in."

i think y/n is struggling with eating and i know that making her eat is not the best idea, but i dont think that she had or will have breakfast if i dont make her eat.

i knocked on her door.
"come in!" i heard her answer.
"good morning y/n, we have that 30 mins break between 7:30 and 8am and millie and i are wanna go out to that near bakery for breakfast. pleaseeeee join us." i didnt even asked her if she wanted to. i dont care if she wants to or not.
"i uh, okay i think."
she is cute when she is tired.
"thank you!" i jumped on her to hug her.

____
if you have any idea what you wanna see in the story tell me in the comments
also give me a star if you liked it🫶🏻