"cut"

"CUT" - part 6

it was 1pm. the end of the sleepover.

"sadie do you have a ride or we can drive you home."
"ill come with you if its okay."
"yes ofc."

15 mins later my dad was here to pick us up.

"hey dad."
"hey sweetie, hey sadie"
"hey mr-"
"call me eric."
"okay. hey eric." sadie smiled.
"how was the sleepover girls?"
"it was SO good." i said. i had so much fun.
"yes it was so good, i dont even know when was the last time i was in a sleepover and i had this much of fun."
"then i am so happy. and uh sadie where should i turn left?"
"3 more streets."
"isnt it one street away from us?" i asked from my dad.
"it is." he smiled.
"omg sadie we are 5 mins away from each other!"
"for real?" she asked excitedly. "then we can meet up sometimes." DAMN. SADIE ACTUALLY WANNA SPEND TIME WITH ME?

we dropped of sadie.
"see you at filming! thank you eric! bye!"
"she is very kind y/n, i am happy that you found friends like her. she can come over anytime."

i packed out my sleepover things and unpacked the leftover boxs from moving.
and my room finally looks like a bedroom.

TIME SKIP!

"no you dont understand okay? he was my brother and, and i lost him okay? i fucking lost him and i couldnt even tried to save him. i was just standing there watching him DIE!"
"m-"
"no, no, no okay? no. you dont know anything about this and you cant just randomly walk in and say oh yes i know that one, russians are real. NO okay? everything disappeared that day okay? everything in that war. i saw it with my own eyes! they all did saw everything, i dont know why are they all believing you! war. is. over. can you just fucking leave us alone? god damn it."

"that was amazing!" i said excitedly while i was looking at sadie.

we were in the studio. 15 mins and we are starting to film. me and sadie were practicing our script in my dress-room while the others were already filming.

"you act so well i cant."
"thank you y/n." she smiled at me.
and smiled
and smiled
and we were staring at each other smiling.

fuck.

"oh uh we should go." i said. it was awkward ok?
"yes, yes you are right."

we went to the 1th filming room where the others were already done and talking with the camera people.
we walked up to them and they told us where to stand and what to do.
we started filming it.

in the room eleven, mike, lucas, dustin, will and steve were talking.
"hey i am back." max came in. "so i checked some mails and news paper and things like that and i went to the police station and i found posters of billys death and-" her voice broke but she didnt stopped. "and it cant be real okay. we killed them, we killed the mind flayer, we killed the demodogs we destroyed everything bad and it cant be real! and-"
"but max."
"no eleven okay trust me."
"something is happening max."
"el no-"
"she is right." i walked in.
"what?"
"she is right. they are all right."
"no? and who are you sorry but i met you once and you are just coming in and telling me whats true and whats not?"
"i am sorry, and i dont wanna argue with you, but the russians are alive." i said softly.
"max please, we know she is right!" steve said.
"and how do you know it? how do you know about all this thing?" she continued talking to me, ignoring steve.
"cut!" one of the producer yelled. what is happening, we wasnt done yet.
they faced each other talked then said that theyll be right back.

"what is happening? did we messed up something?"
"i dont know they never really did this before."
"i am sorry for this, we will record an another scene right know, sorry. boys your turn. millie and sadie please step out of the filming zone and y/n can you come here please? dont be scared nothing happened you are not in trouble." ross duffer explained.

sadies POV

"cut!" a producer yelled. they talked about something and then they left after a "we will right back".

"what is happening? did we messed up something?" y/n asked confused.
"i dont know they never did this before." noah answered.
"i am sorry for this, we will record an another scene right know, sorry. boys your turn. millie and sadie please step out of the filming zone and y/n can you come here please? dont be scared nothing happened you are not in trouble." ross duffer explained.

y/n looked at us worriedly then she walked up to them. looking at her, she was scared and confused at the same time.
they pointed out something in the clip what we just shot, i think.
they said something to her again and she just nodded then said something.
matt put her hands on y/ns shoulder while she talked. before she came back to us ross petted her shoulder too.

"is everything okay?" i asked.
"yes i messed up my mimicry a bit." i know she is lying. she is a really good actor but thats not the truth.
"okay girls, back to work after the boys finish their scene."

____
a/n: tiktok: @ notthesadiesink
if you liked it please give me a staaart🫶🏻 have a great day xx