get to know me

GET TO KNOW ME - part 4

yesterday i was talking with pressley then i randomly disappeared from the chat because maya walked into my room. we talked later and i told her everything about yesterday. it was so good, it really wasnt that awkward as i thought, i was over-stressing it.

today was the same, i had to wake up at 10am, my dad dropped me off at 11:30am, i walked in and i met with millie in the hallway. i brought myself some things to my dress-room, photos of pressley and grace, fake plants and some decor to make it more like a room. later millie come in, asked me to go to her room just to talk, it was so nice of her. she told me about the filmings, the interviews, red carpets etc what i totally forget. ill have to go interviews, red carpets and who knows what.

"come in." she yelled after a knock.
"hey girls." caleb walked in. "im gonna meet with pirah afternoon and she said she talked with you and you have some bracelet or what what i have to give her."
"oh yes." millie jumped out of her chair and started searching in her really messy shell.
"how are you y/n?"
"im okay thank you, you caleb?"
"same here, im okay."
"are you meeting with pirah after 6pm or you leaving earlier?"
"earlier, i stop filming at 4:30pm."
"fuck you for that caleb." millie said.
"do yall know when sadie is coming?"
"no." millie said. "here."
"you didnt met with sadie yet right" he asked me and he guessed right.
"no, not yet."

"good morning, can i came in?" i heard a girls soft voice. "i heard caleb missing me and- omg you are y/n"
SADIE. FUCKING (yes again i am a fangirl). SINK. FUCKING. KNOWS. WHO. I. AM. FUCKING. FUCK.
"yes." i smiled and i was a tomato again.
"omg you are so pretty!" she hugged me. she smells like vanilla.
"good morning. hey sadie!" and gaten walked in too.
"how is everyone?"
GOOD. I FEEL SO GOOD RN. sadie is so cute.
we left millies room after talking and went filming.

"the soviet union has nothing to do with it, im telling you dustin."
"no max, can you please put your paranoid self away for a min."
"stop it guys" lucas tried to calm them down but they didnt even heard him.
"no dustin, can you please just believe my paranoid self for once please."
"i think dustin is right. i, i cant see them. i am trying to see them trough my mind but i cant see them."
"what do you mean el?"
"i cant see them. i cant see the soviets."
"shit shit shit." dustin started panicking. "they are doing some big shit."
"okay, do you believe me now?"
"YES. MOVE ON DUSTIN."
"max." el and lucas said at the same time.
"what?"
"please."
"u right i am sorry dustin. i am sorry. but how can they be the part of it again. how can this happen again? we killed the mind flayer. we ended it didnt we?"
"the mind flayer died but it was basically nothing."
"what?" max asked with confusion. "who are you? how do you kno- its just a game what are you talking about."
"im lisa. and you dont have to lie."
"what the f-"
"jane." i said and they looked at me confused. "eleven." i said her name again.
"wh what?"
"i am-" i stopped. i just took off my hand warmer. "seven."
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC-." dustin ended the scene.

"okay guys it was SO GOOD, well done!" the duffers yelled. you have 30 minutes free time then millie and y/n have to go the the 2th shooting room and the others have to come back here okay?"
we nodded then left.

"uh millie, you know where is the room where we have to go right?"
"yes dont worry!"

i was in my dressing-room when noah come in just to talk and later sadie too.
we had a really good conversation about nothing tbh.
later noah left cuz her sister was calling him.

"and how was the life in nyc?"
"meh it was okay."
"i was living there for 3 months so not exactly living there but you know how i mean."
"yes." i smiled.
"did your family moved just because of the role or?
"no, my dad wanted to move anyway and i just gave a push with this role."
"are you okay with the moving? i know its hard. haha sorry for the questions." she laughed.
"yes im fine thank you for asking sadie, and its okay."
"if you need anything i am here for you y/n okay?"
"thank you, and so i am for you!"

we talked a bit more and then we went back filming. later tonight at home i was still packing out and while that i was facetiming with grace and pressley.

______
GIVE ME A STAR IF YOU LIKED IIIT