it was sadie

IT WAS SADIE - part 44

your POV

its 11.30am right now. i woke up at 11. i am sitting downstairs eating my avocado toast. "can you drop me off dad?"
"yes of course, do you know if sadie has a break at 12am?"
"she has why?"
"nothing, i just want to ask her about yesterdays dinner. i am proud of you for eating tho y/n."
"thanks." i smiled.

we arrived around 11.55 i was a bit late. sadie was finished for 30 minutes so she went outside to my dad to the car, but i couldnt stay because i was already late, just how i said before and i had to get ready.

sadied POV

"bye dad, bye baby." y/n walked away from their car but i stayed so i could talk to his father.
"i told her we are going to talk about yesterdays dinner, whats up? why did i had to came up with a lie?" he asked as i sat in.
"yesterday before dinner we had a fight about her and eating. eric when i am not around she ates*very low amount of cals, i won't write numbers* cals a day, and i really think she burns at least the half of that. i tried to talk about it but all she could say that she doesnt want to get better. she is lying to her therapist and sorry for saying that but that therapist is fucked up." i teared up. "how cant she notice that y/n is about to die. how cant nobody notice?"
"sadie calm down, i have already talked with a psychiatrist two days ago i am waiting for her answer."
"you did?"
"yes and i need you to talk to the duffers too. you know her the best. i talked with them two days ago too but i couldnt say much so please talk to them to say something to her."
"okay, i will today as soon as i have time."
"and calm down, she is strong we wont loose her, she is going to get better."
"alright, i have to go too but thank you. thats all what i wanted."
he hugged me. "thank you, and dont cry."

as i walked back to my dressing room my phone was blowing up from millies spam texts.

_____
little ponies🦄 📞 📷 ℹ️

mills
@sadie @caleb come to
my dressing rooooom
sadeeeeee
caleb
caleb
sadie
pleaseeee
_____

all she wanted was that, that she was the only one who had no scene right now and she was bored.

your POV

"let go of me! let go of me!" i cired and jerked as I was held down by papas men. "i said leT GO OF ME!" and suddenly all the actors were flying around the room. thanks for me haha.
"you little s-"
"GET AWAY FROM HER!" mike and the others ran inside.
"MIKE GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW."
"we will save you." will joined in.
"oh will, its been so long since i last seen you."
"GET AWAY FROM HIM!"
i lifted papa up with my telekinesis and i walked closer to him.
"what were you thinking dr. brenner? you raise us and we wont be more powerful than anything in this earth? your death is a snap of my fingers."
"you wont kill me."
"LISA! LISA WE HAVE TO LEAVE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW." i heard dustin yelling for me.
"i wont?" i laughed with a evil smile on my face. "keep dreaming." and with that i started choking him with my power.
but it wasnt that easy. i suddenly felt a feeling like punching all over my body, and then i 'passed out'. (as lisa not as y/n)
"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" i heard them running up for me. "i will carry her just let get out of here NOW!" steve yelled as he picked me up.
they ran out of the room
"cut! i am just proud of everyone."

right now we have a good 40 minutes break. we were hanging in joes room because that is the biggest room. we were just talking and posting instagram stories, tiktoks etc.
"i am craviiiing burritoooo!" gaten yelled.
"oh god me too!" noah said writhing on the floor.
"lets order burritos! its here in 20 minutes."
"alright ill buy for me, y/n and sade because last time you payed my food." millie said.
all i could say was i am not hungry so i shut it because i dont think sadie cares right now.
"okay what flavors yall wa-, come in!" joe said after we heard a knock.
"hey kids sorry for interrupting." matt walked in searching for someone with his eyes. and of course his eyes landed on me. "y/n do you have a minute?"
i looked at sadie with confusion but she was already looking at me with a i am so sorry and you know what he wants so my face switched to a, well i dont even know how to call it. when you feel betrayed but its not that big of a deal face. "sure" i responded still looking into sadies eyes.
"what kind of burrito do you want y/n?"
"anything mil."

we walked into his and his brothers office.
"take a seat y/n."
"whats going on i am getting fired?"
"no, of course not you are too talented for that" ross said.
"you have lost a lot of weight since we first saw you and this is getting really unhealthy." matt said after a deep breath.
"i am alright."
"dont even try it y/n, we know whats up, we noticed before but its getting too dangerous."
"who told you?"
"thats not important."
"it was sadie wasnt she?"
"y/n, it does not matter. we cant work with you if have no energy to work."
"it was sadie."
"she wants you the best, everyone does." matt said.
"are you going to fire me if anything happens?"
"no, but you dont want us to wait months til you can film again."
"there is a psychiatrist who could help you but you could still work with us. its like a psychiatry but you dont have to stay there. like home-therapists you know." ross explained.
"i am trying to get better but i cant."
"do you want to get better?"
i didnt answer because we knew the answer. if i dont want help, i cant get better.
"you can go back but we havent end this conversation with this. enjoy your burrito."
"take care y/n."
"ill try."

as soon as i stepped out of the room i was about to cry. i dont want this. but i cant cry right now either.
i went back to the others.

"y/n, our burrito is 5 minutes away!" caleb said as i stepped in.
"5? i thought its gonna take more than 20 minutes."
"yes so did we."
when i sat down next to millie she looked at me with worry in her eyes. "are you alright?" she whispered.
"mhm, dont worry about it."
she looked at me put her hands on my legs for a few seconds in a 'comforting way' you know.
i tried to avoid sadie because i was mad. not mad at her, mad at the fact that everyone notices, the fact that i need a psychiatrist, that my basically bosses had to talk to me about it and i still cant change my mind. maybe a bit mad at her for telling this to them and she probably told my dad too because she wouldnt talk to them about this without my dad knowing.

millie get up from me and went to her phone. i saw her texting someone, then i got a message, from her. but she hid it well that it was her because she continued typing like its for someone else.

____
mil💓 📞 📷 ℹ️

you sure you okey?
i am your best friend i noticed
that lately something is off

i am fineee
really

if you want to talk about it
i am here

thank youuuu
ly
_____

the burrito was really good tho.