just my period

JUST MY PERIOD - part 33

your POV

"whats your problem with me?"
"i already told you."
"can you please stop acting like this and let me be friends with the party? max i tried to prove you that i am not the bad one, i am trying to help you because i want to stop them too. and i cant do that alone. i need my sisters help max, i need her help. i heard that you werent welcomed in the party before either, so you know how that feels. please."
"im sorry. i am sorry but i dont know if i can trust you."
"then why would i spy on them? i think they clearly know who is spying on them. they got eleven, probably because of that and if you dont let me help you, we might never see her again. we need to help her max." i teared up.
max said nothing.

"look, ill help you no matter what you are saying because i cant let eleven die there. we are gonna destroy them, save el and after everything is great i will leave you and your friends alone. i need you, and i need their help to stop the upside down and the russians. and you all need mine." i sighed. "please."
"okay, i am sorry."
"help, help guys come on you have to see this." will run in the room, he bearly broke the door.
we run after him. "whats going on?"
"the lights. its like when will tried to communicate with mom." jonathan said.
"lisa, now please help." max said fighting with her tears.

i closed my eyes and concentrated like i could actually look whats up in real life.
"i see something but its far away."
"how far?"
"ill try to go there." i felt everyones stare at me. its so funny. "its a, door? and a sign."
"what does the sign says."
"no. no. no, no, eleven! el!" and then the heavy breathing. "el no, no, no no!"
"whats going on?"
"lisa come back to us, dont stuck there!"
"LISA." jonathan yelled after mike.
max and lucas held my hands.
"NO!" i yelled and cried. "shit." i took the scarf off my eyes and opened them. "she saw me, she is in danger."
"do you know where she is?"
"no, i couldnt see anything just her and a man with a mask on his face."
"what are we gonna do now?"
"cut! well done guys, it was amazing."
"15 minutes break for sadie and caleb, 25 for the others."

"heey." sadie walked into my dressing room.
"hey, aaaaw you didnt have to."
sadie got me a teddy bear plush whats holding a heart. "its so cute thank you."
"i am sorry for earlier. i-"
"no, i am sorry for earlier okay? i really am."
"y/n please i cant watch you destroying yourself." she started tearing up.
"sadie." i hugged her.
i feel so guilty.

"baby you have to go back to filming, we will talk later about it okay? dont worry please."
"i love you so much y/n, i cant loose you."
"you wont loose me."
when we were done with hugging, she left. i was just sitting in my chair for 10 minutes more and was just thinking.

sadie was done first not me and she went home. we will meet tomorrow.

my belly was hurting so bad and i felt like throwing up again. my anxiety is so bad even at home.

_____
baby sade🫶🏻                                                 📞 📷 ℹ️

are you okay baby?
what you doing?

im okkkay sade
watching netflix haha

slay of you
im sorry i couldnt be w
you today

its okay baby mich
wanted to spend some
time w you but thats totally
okay hes your brother🙄

ily

i love you too
i have terrible belly and
head ache im gonna throw up

did you ate today?

yes i did!

well then maybe stress?
or maybe you sick or
something?

i dont know

did you eat dinner yet?

not yetttt

please eat something before
you go to bed okay?
when you feel better

okay i will baby i promise

we will meet tomorrow

i love you

______

we talked a bit more then i went to sleep. i mean i tried. i started crying basically. i feel so guilty, i hurted sadie too.

it was hours later and i still couldnt sleep. i was watching some movie and when i thought of something like omg sadie is probably sleeping i just started crying. i should be on my period tho and when that few days is here my emotions and everything is just the same when your bleeding too.
you know what i mean. i am craving food and chocolate more, i am crying because of everything like when you have your period. i have the same symptoms.

it was 4am. sometimes i slept in but then i just randomly woke up. sometimes even started crying so i texted sadie.
nothing more just a

you cant believe how much i love you
and i always will love you no matter what sadie
and i am not trying to kms rn i just wanted to let you know.