29

Jayda's POV 💜

I started washing the dishes from breakfast because Dave cooked. I was almost done rinsing everything off and I felt Dave come up behind me. "What do you want David?" He smacked his lips, "Damn whats with the attitude? I aint even do nothing this time." I rolled my eyes because I didn't even have an attitude. "I dont even got no attitude. I was minding my business, washing the dishes and you came over here bothering me." He was ignoring my little rant and started kissing my neck, "Dave you not ready for round 2 so back up." he let out a small laugh in my ear, "Never that."

Dave ended up helping me finish the dishes and we laid on the couch to watch a movie. he put on some Madea movie. I didn't really care it was Sunday and I just wanted to relax all day.

The whole time we were watching the movie Dave was rubbing on my stomach. Ever since we got back together he has been obsessed with touching on me and my belly. "Mama," I looked up at him. "Yes?" "You wanna go get some food?" I got up as fast as could. "You know you dont gotta ask me twice, let's go get some food. Come on go get dressed. I'll get Xela dressed." I tried pulling him up off the couch but he was just a big laughing ass hunk of dead weight.

I made my way up the stairs, "Dave get up and get dressed, or I swear Im leaving without you." He just laughed, "Girl it was my idea to get food in the first place." He was walking right behind me, "yea and I'll still leave you I do not give a fuck about whose idea it was." He went in our room and I went to Xela's room to see her watching some Disney movie.

I picked her out a quick outfit and laid it out on her bed. "Where we going mommy?" She walked over to me once I sat on her bed. "To go eat." She did a little happy dance, "Is Davey coming?" I nodded while I put on her change of clothes. "Go get your pink crocs and pick out two bows that match your outfit. "Ok mommy!" She went off and I made up her bed. My whole pregnancy I've been trying to make Xela more independent and be able to get her own things because I know the babies will have so much of me and Dave's attention.

She came running back with her bows. Her hair is braided into 2 ponytails with beads on the ends, I switched out her bows and put them in her hair while she brushed her teeth. I washed her face after she was done and gave her some moisturizer for her face. "Okie dokie boog, lets say our affirmations."

I sat her on the counter, "Mommy can I start this time?" I nodded and kissed her on the forehead, "Of course my love."

"I am smart." "I am smart."

"I am bootiful." "I am beautiful"

"I am strong!" She showed off her "muscles". "I am strong!"

"I love my skin." "I love my skin."

"I am proud of you." I am proud of you."

"I love my mommy!" "I love my daughter!"

She hugged me and I took her off the counter, "Good job boog, go finish your movie before we go."

I went into our room and saw Dave spray himself with cologne and put his jewelry on. I I sat at my vanity and put on some light makeup. Dave came behind my chair and kissed my forehead, "You almost ready?" I nodded, "Yea I just needa put on some lip gloss." He smacked his lips, "Nah dont put that shit on cus then I cant kiss you." I rolled my eyes at his attitude, "Oh my god fine I'll just put on vaseline, you fucking crybaby." I put vaseline on and got out the chair and turned off the vanity lights.

"Ok lets go Im hungry now," he kissed me on the lips and smiled. "See I couldn't do that if you had on lip gloss." I mocked him and playfully pushed him out the door. I went to get Xela. "Come on boog, let go eat." She turned off her tv and came down the stairs.

We got in the truck and Dave buckled Xela in. "After we eat, I do need to go to Target to get some last minute stuff for the baby shower. It's next weekend and I need everything done." The baby shower is next weekend and I have almost everything paid for and prepared, except for the little items for the games like glitter glue and fabric paint for the onesie decorating station and ribbon for the belly measuring competition and I need to get 10 gift cards as prizes because I'll be damned if I pick out 10 gifts for every game.

We made it to some cute lil diner place that I saw on Instagram. I got Xela out since Dave put her in and we walked into the restaurant both holding either of her hands. I went to go put our names on the list since it was a little packed, "Hi! Welcome to The Net Cafe, how many is in your party?" The girl greeted me real respectful. "Just 3 please, 2 adults and 1 kid, under Brewster," she typed something on her little tablet. "Alright your name is on the list and it'll be a 20-30 minute wait." I nodded, "Thanks luv." I walked over to Dave and Xela and sat next to them on the bench.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finished eating and we was just sitting talking about nothing. "OK, my back is starting to hurt sitting in these stiff as booths so we need go." Dave helped me up, I left a pretty big tip for our waiter and we walked to the car. "Mommy can I get a new toy when we go to Tahget?" I chuckled at her pronunciation of Target, "Boog, don't you think you got enough toys? You actually needa be donating some." She shook her head while I helped her buckled her carseat, "No mommy if it donate I gotta get new ones." She looked at me like I was dumb.

"We can get you anything you want lil butt," Dave reached in the back and told her. "Yay!"
I rolled my eyes at him, "You spoil that lil girl rotten, dont come to me when she have a tantrum bc she dont get her way." He laughed and waved me off but Im being deadass. Xela will literally throw herself on the floor and start screaming.

We made it to Target and Dave got Xela out the car. Dave took Xela to get a toy and I went to the baby isle, I stocked up on diapers and wipes and plain white onesies and socks. I looked at the breast pumps that they had but they didn't have the hands free one that i wanted so imma have to order it online. I overproduced milk with Xela so hopefully I have enough to breast feed this time around.

I found Dave and Xela and he was pushing a car full of toys, "Dave what happened bro?" He shrugged, "She got me." "Get a fucking grip," he laughed and we made our way to the line to pay.

Nothing special fr, just a lil filler chapter since I been gone for so long 😣