24

*2 months later*

Hey yall! It's been so long since we talked so imma catch yall up on what's been happening these past 4 months.

To start us off Jayden graduated early from school and is now in college at Tuskeegee University and honestly, I'm so proud of him, but I miss him all the time. He got him a lil country boo thang and he is obsessed with that girl, when I say obsessed I mean head over heels in love w her. I get it though I love her too, she has such a sweetheart and she has a 1-year-old, Dailah from a previous relationship, she is so cute and Jay is so good with her and they bonded really fast. Anyways they're supposed to be coming over on Friday for Christmas break for two weeks.

Xela is pretty much the same crazy ass child, but she started modeling, so now she models kid's clothes for big brands and on Instagram. I got a lot of hate for putting her in the industry so young, but she wanted it. She saw me going to photoshoots constantly and she loves taking pictures so I booked her some headshots and it wasn't that hard for her to get bookings because of my connections. She still lives her kid lifestyle, but she also does modeling.

Now probably what yall have been waiting for, me. I am honestly so happy... now. I was messed up for the first month after the breakup, but I kept my distance from him and sucked the shit up. It was kinda hard with Xela asking about him every day but I think she realized that he wasn't coming around before I realized it. Honestly, I still miss him. He filled the crack in my heart, but he hurt me, bad and I had to get over it.

As of right now, I can't complain about life.

——————

Jayda's POV 💜•

"And cut! That was perfect Jayda." The director yelled. I was finishing up another music video with the rapper Lil' Baby. This is the 5th one I've been in because he keeps requesting me to be the "main girl." And after every single shoot he asks me out but I constantly say no. I've been trying to focus more on myself and my child since the whole thing with you know who.

Since then Jayden moved to Alabama and he now goes to Tuskeegee University, sadly. I wish he would've stayed at UCLA or something but he wanted to branch out. After me and you know who broke up, I bought a 4 bed 4 bath house and it's just me and Xela living in it. Sometimes Milan and Amaya come over and stay the night for like a week. Before yall ask yes I'm still friends with her, she was my bestie before him and is still my bestie after him.

Anywayssss, that was the last thing I had to do today and I went straight to my trailer to change. I had on a red lingerie set because our last scene was an "intimate" one so I changed into my leggings, sweatshirt, and my Uggs. Xela is going on a 3-week winter break and I'm ready to lay down and relax for 3 weeks with my baby. Christmas is coming and I'm ready to embrace the holiday spirit. But, Jayden decided to stay out in Alabama with his girlfriend's family so I'm not even tripping.

I left out my trailer making sure I didn't leave anything behind and started walking towards my car. I thought I saw Dave but Milan told me he moved back to New York so that's impossible. I got in the car and my phone immediately started ringing. It was Xela's school calling me and I answered it trying not to panic.

"Hello?" I said. "Good afternoon Ms. London. My name is Nikki and I'm calling from Early Bird Academy. I have Little Miss. Xela here complaining about a tummy ache, I gave her a granola bar that I brought for my lunch. But, would you be able to pick her up or should we send her back to her classroom?" I let out a big sigh, "Oh yes, I was actually on my way to pick her up early anyway. Thank you for giving her some of your personal snacks. I will be there in about 15-20 minutes. Can you just have her laying down until I get there?" I thought my baby fought somebody or something. "Of course, Ms. London. I'll see you when I get there." I wanted to take Xela to eat tonight but I think I'm going to just make her favorite loaded baked potato soup.