26

Jayda's POV 💜•

I woke up to my alarm going off in my ear. I looked at the time and it was 6:45. I have an early photoshoot for Savage x Fenty. They do my makeup and hair there so I dont gotta worry about that stuff. I hooped in the shower and did all my hygiene shit, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I was picking out a casual outfit when my phone rang, "Good morning, is this Miss Jayda London." "Yes this is she."

"Hi, my name is Lauren and Im calling from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center just confirming your 3:45 appointment with Dr. Ravard." I was pulling my sweats on, "Uh, yea I'll be there. Bye." I finished putting my clothes on and I chose a white long sleeve crop top with grey joggers and my purple fuzzy crocs.

"Imma just have to get food on the way," I told myself. Thank god Xela was already at Milan's house.

I made it to the shoot site by 7:25 and was dressed and ready by 8:15. I literally had 3 people working on me at the same time.

I was in the middle of the second outfit change and I had one more outfit change left. "Ok, everyone go change into the 3rd piece and we can finish off with the group picture." The photographer yelled.

I went back into my trailer and I swear I saw Dave's car in the parking lot but I might be tripping. I opened the door to my trailer and Im pretty sure I heard music playing. "Who the fuck is in here?!" I walked in and saw Dave sitting in my trailer. "Calm down thug, its me." He stood up and pulled me into his arms.

"I missed you mama." I laughed into his chest, "I just saw you last night sir." He shrugged and I pulled away. "Gotta get these lingerie shoots out the way because once that belly start showing this shit over." He patted my stomach. "No its not the fuck, if they wanna show a pregnant lady in lingerie imma do it. Thats how I make money papa." I kissed him and changed into the 3rd piece. "You know I got yall mama so we'll see about that." I dont know who the fuck he think he is.

I was almost done changing and I heard him get up and walk towards the bathroom, "Wanna go get some food before your appointment?" He hugged me from behind while I fixed my lipstick. "Yea, but we gotta pick up Xela first from Milan's."

I finally finished the last batch of pictures, "Great job today Jayda!" My agent said, "Oh shiit I almost forgot to tell you but Chris Brown want you to be the lead in his new music video," Of course it him, Dave cannot stand that man. He gone be mad as hell when he find out. "Uhh.. ok. I'll talk to you about it later, but I have a doctors appointment so I gotta go."

If Im being honest I haven't told her that I'm pregnant yet... Im pretty sure she'll be happy bc she loves the whole pregnant women in lingerie thing but Dave on the other hand hates the shit. Fuck it we ball.

I went back into my trailer to change. "Babyyyy, Im so hungryyy." I went inside and saw Dave was texting somebody. "Wh were we going to eat at?" Still fucking texting. 2 minutes later he respond, "What you say mama?" I changed back into my regular clothes, ignoring him.

"You coming?" Yep Imma be fake mad because why would you ignore the hungry pregnant lady.

I left out the trailer without hearing his answer and went to my car. I drive home so I can get Xela. I was almost home when he facetimed me, "What do you want?" I said with a fake attitude. "Where you at?" He said ignoring my attitude. "Going to get my daughter, then to eat." He let out a deep breath, "Mama I already said I was gonna take yall to eat before your appointment." I shrugged, "Seemed like you were interested in whoever was on your phone." He ran his hand down his face, "Stay at your house and Imma be there in 5 minutes." And he hung up.

I laughed because he is so funny when he get annoyed. I went in Milan's house to get Xela, "Ms.Welaaaaa? Where you at stinky?" I heard her gasp from Amaya room, "Mommyyyy!" Her little feet came running as fast as they could. "Hiii stinkyy!" Milan came out the bathroom, "Please take her, they been driving me crazy."

I looked at Xela, "You lucky Im not in the mood to yell at you. Come on so we can get you ready for this appointment." She went to put her crocs on, "Byee Mila thanksss for watching her! Come on little girl." We went back home and I fixed her hair to 2 low ponytails, "Mommy can I put my new bows?"

Milan bought her a big ass box of bows and she wanna wear them with everything. "Go get 2 black ones." She ran to her room to get them. It was still only 12:22 and my appointment aint till 3:45.

By the time I finished her hair Dave was calling me, "Let me in mama." I heard him close his car door, "It's unlocked already."

He came into the bathroom with me and Xela, "Davey look at my hair with my bows." He picked her up and kissed her forehead, "You look so beautiful boog, just like your mommy." He pecked me on my lips.

One thing about Dave, he at all hood out in public but around me and Xela he a big softie.

"Ok Im hungry yall playing with me. You hungry stinky?" She nodded, still in Dave's arms. "Im not driving either." I told him. "We can take my car but you driving it." She put her keys in my empty hand.
—————————

Dave's POV 💙•

We made it to the doctors office and Jayda checked herself in and I sat with Xela. "Davey Im happy you come back. Mommy cried alot when you were gone, but she happy now. I wuv you Davey." She hugged me then skipped over to Jayda.

Im happy I came back too.

This kinda short but Im back yall!🥰 Thoughts?