5

Dave's POV 💙•

I buckled Amaya into her carseat and and got in the car myself. "Maya, why was you trynna expose me girl? When we talk about Jayda it's our little secret." I tickled her. "Im sorry Davey. I wont do it again." I mugged her. "Now you calling me Davey too?" She jodded. "My bestie told me to." I drove off shaking my head.

The whole time I was driving I couldnt get that kiss out of my head. Her lips were so soft and gentle. Everytime i'm around her I feel this pull towards her, like we are meant to be together. Im genuinely attracted to her, not her body not her looks, but HER. I wasnt lying when I said Imma call her Mrs. Brewster one day.

I pulled up to my sisters apartment to drop off Amaya. "Milan open this damn door." I knocked. "Calm the fuck down." She opened it before I could knock again. "Girl, you know this little girl is heavy as hell." She laughed. "I aint playing, Im leaving her right here on this couch you can take her to her room yourself." I laid her down.

"Aye, I need to talk to you real quick." I followed her into the kitchen. "About what? Jaydaaa?" She mocked me. "Yes about her. We kissed today." Her eyes widened. "Millie was there today and I knew she was gonna come try to fuck with me so I asked Jayda to kiss me not thinking that she'll do it. But, she did." I rubbed my face. "Ok? So what's wrong with that?" I took some fruit snacks out her cabinet. "Thats the thing, it was damn near perfect. It felt so natural. I aint even fucked and I feel like Im addicted to her." She smiled at me.

"Why you looking at me like that?" "My big brother has a crush." I rolled my eyes. "Im leaving." I got up and walked towards the door. She stopped me, "Im serious though Dave. You like her, just go for it. The worst that can happen is she says no." She shrugged. "You right. I might ask her out to dinner. But, I actually gotta go. Bye, love you." I kissed her cheek. "Love you too. See you later." I walked out and went back to my car.

Jayda's POV 💜•

We made it home at around 7:45 and I picked up Panda Express before we got home. We were sitting at the table eating. "Mommy, is Davey your boyfriend?" I choked on my food. "Why would you say that?" "I sawed you kiss him and you said you only kiss Jayden and me." I laughed at her. "You kissed David?" Jayden asked. I face palmed. "Yes, but it was a small kiss. It didnt mean nothing." Lie, lie, liarrr. "Jayda you dont gotta lie. You grown. I aint gone judge you or nothing." I giggled at him. "Whatever, eat your food so you can go shower and go to bed." I mushed his head. I threw my plate away and Xela's.

"Come on lets go take a bath." I put her down and she went to the bathroom. "I ran her bath water and went in her room and quickly grabbed panties and a Peppa Pig night gown.

I put her in the bath and she let her play for a little bit. "Mommy, if Davey is your boyfriend I would like it." I smiled at her. "Xela he's not my boyfriend." She looked at me like why you saying that. "Girl, stay out my business and play." I laughed. I tidied up her sink while she played. I washed her body and left her hair dry. "Come on my little burrito."

She put her hands in her hips. "I not a burrito mommy. I a girl." I laughed at her. "Ok, girl can you come here so I can out your pajamas on?" She walked over to me and let me put her clothes on. I lotioned her body and tucked her in bed. "Good night mommy." "Good night nugget. I love you." I turned in her night light, turned the light and tv off and cracked her door.

I went into the kitchen to see it cleaned. "Thank you Jayden." I heard the shower running. Time for me to shower myself. I grabbed some pajamas and laid it on my bed. I went in my bathroom and turned the shower on. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and got in the shower.

After like 20 minutes I got out and went in my room. I went in there and saw Xela in my bed asleep. I shook my head and put my clothes on after lotioning my body. I went in the living room and sat on the couch to watch my show.

I was turning on Grey's Anatomy and I got a text.

Dave☺️ : goodnight Jayda Wayda 💙

Me: good night Mr. Brewster 💜

I smiled at his simple text. Chile I need to go to sleep because..

I turned off the tv and went in my room. I scooted Xela over and laid down next to her. She immediately cuddled into my chest. I fell asleep soon after.

This one was kinda short. What you think about this one?