10

Dave's POV 💙•

I dont know what to do. I need to make this better, but how. I called Milan almost immediately. "Mila, I fucked up. I need help." She groaned. "What happened?" I honestly felt like crying. "Mila, I- just look at theshaderoom." She was quiet for like a minute.

She gasped, "Dave what the fuck? Like honestly what the fuck is wrong with you?" I sighed. "I- I was drunk. It was an accident. I need to fix it. Like immediately." I sat my phone down. "I mean I can call her and talk to her. I'll report back to you. Yall cant be over before it even starts." "Yes please Milan, I love you." She laughed. "Yea yea. Bye lemme call her."

Jayda's POV 💜•

I was responding to emails and setting up meetings for Miami. Out of nowhere Milan called me. "Hii Jaydaa baee." I smiled at her. "Hi." "I saw the instagram post." She looked at me sadly. "Yea, but thats not even it. That girl came here today calling herself Mrs. Brewster. Then I walked in on her about to give him head." She gasped. "Aww, baby. Im sorry my brother is a dumbass sometimes." I laughed at that. "Yea, then he dragged me back in his office after she left and explained everything. He claims it's because he was drunk last night and she was a random girl in the club. But, today he said he wasnt even paying attention to her and when she was by his dick he said she just fell." I sighed after letting it out. "I want to believe him, but I just don't know if I should."

I put my phone down and put my face in my hands. "Well.. Im team yall so I honestly think you should give him a chance. Dont go to him automatically, let him come to you." She explained. "Jayda, you talked about this man like he was your soulmate before yall even got together." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Just give him a chance babes." I let out a huge breath. "Ok, I will." She smiled and clapped. "Ok, I gotta get back to work." "Ok, bye Milan." We hung up.

Ugh this is why I haven't dated anybody since high school. I went back to work. We had a meeting with one of Dave's clients today. "Mr. Brewster we have a meeting in 15 minutes with a Ms. Bella Moreno." I said through the intercom, but there was no response. "Mr.Brewster?" I said and again, no response. "David?" I said a little louder, no response.

I groaned and went in his office. I knocked and there was no answer. I just opened the door. I saw him sitting on his couch with his face in his hands. "Dave?" He looked up at me. "I- uh." I rolled my eyes and went in my office and grabbed what I needed for the meeting. I went back in Dave's office to see him in the position he was in when I left.

"Uhh, are you ok?" He looked up at me. "Why are you in here, Im pretty sure you hate me." I rolled my eyes. "Get up. Now." He stood up slowly. "You are too damn grown to be acting like this, you fucked up. Oh well. I dont hate you. Im just pissed off. Go get your self together because you have a meeting in 10 minutes." I kissed him on the cheek. "Get yourself together. If you actually wanted to be with me you should stay on top of your shit and not be moping around like a puppy." I fake smiled at him.

He went in his attached bathroom and I heard the water run. His office was incredibly messy and it was irking me. I organized the papers, put away his coffee mug, threw away wrappers from his desk and tada! All clean. He came out and his eyes widened. "Sorry the mess was really bothering me." He chuckled. "What room is the meeting in?" I checked my notes. "Uh.. Conference Room 3. She is already in there the front desk let her up." He nodded.

The meeting was about her wanting him to sponsor her first album release. It was a hour and a half because the dumbass didnt know nothing. She's 17 and wanted to do it all herself, she shoulda just let her manager do everything. She asked her questions every 5 minutes.

The meeting was over, she left and it was my lunch. I brought my own food so Im not ordering anything today. I was switching my shoes and I heard a knock at my door. "Come in." It was Dave and he looked stressed.

"Ok, I know that we aren't on the best of terms right now, but would it be possible for me to take you to dinner tonight?" My eyes widened. "Tonight?" Should I? "Yea, so what will it be?" I thought about it.

I dont know... Mann fuck it. "I will go to dinner with you." He smiled. "Really?" I smiled and nodded. "Where are we going exactly, so I know how to dress." He smirked. "Thats for me to know and you to find out. And no matter what you wear, you'll be beautiful." He winked and walked away. That corny ass shit gave me butterflies.

Am I dumb for that? I hope not. Jayden has practice today, so I need Milan to watch Xela. I called her while my food was heating in the microwave.

She answered after a while of it ringing. "Yes, I'll watch Xela." I rolled my eyes. "I take it you talked to Dave?" She nodded with a big ass smile in her face. "Well, I'll have Xela at your house by 5." "Girl, Imma be at your house before you come home. Im gonna help you get ready. You gave me a key." I rolled my eyes. The microwave stopped. "Oop girl eat ya food, I'll talk to you later." "Bye Milan." "Byee Jayda. I wuv you." I smiled and she hung up before I could say it back.

I ate my food and scrolled through instagram. I saw Dave posted something. It was a picture of me and Xela at the zoo, but neither of our faces showing. He just captioned it with a blue heart. I finished my food before lunch was over, so I went in his office. "You posting me now?" I acted like I was mad, but actually I was holding in my excitement. "Is it not ok? I can take it down right now.." I stopped him. "Its fine Dave. You cant even tell its me. They might think its Milan and Amaya." I shrugged.

"Ok, I needa go back to work." I checked the time. "Jayda wait, you wanna go somewhere?" I looked at him weird. "Huh? I needa work. I know you're the boss, but if I dont do it, aint nobody else gone do it." He just laughed but I'm dead serious. "Its just one day..." I sighed. "Where do you want to go?" He smirked. "Its a surprise." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Everything's always a surprise. I'm gonna go get all my stuff together and I'll be back."

What do yall think about this one?