20

Jayda's POV 💜•

I massaged his member and I felt him buck his hips up. "Damn, you can barely handle that, you sure you wanna play all big and bad?" I pulled my hand away. He mugged me and all I could do was smile. "What?"

"Baby can you pass me the fruit out the bag?" I asked him and he ignored me. "Can you at least hand me the bag?" He kept ignoring me. "Fine, I see how it is." I got up, grabbed it myself and he had the nerve to laugh.

I sat and ate my fruit in peace, until everybody else came over to eat something. "Mommy, I have some?" Xela squirmed her way into my lap. I handed her a watermelon and she got off me and sat on Dave's lap. "Wow you go and sit with the enemy Xela?" She laughed and hid her face in his neck. "I see how it is, whatever Imma just share with Jayden." Jayden came and sat on my lap and he stuck his tongue out at her. She just ignored us and started talking to Dave.

"Ok get yo ass off me." I pushed his big ass off my lap. "Jayda can you come wimme to get some icecream for the kids?" Milan asked me. "Yea gimme a second." I closed the fruit container and stood up.

We walked away, but we stopped because Dave called me back. "Put yo shorts on, I dont need niggas looking at whats mine.." He whispered in my ear. I backed away and mouthed "make me." I shrugged and walked back over to Milan.

"Your brother is a weirdo I swear." I told her laughing. We made it to the icecream truck and I got Xela a Spongebob popsicle thing and Jayden a cup of strawberry icecream with strawberry syrup. "What does your brother eat?" I asked Milan. "He eats the strawberry shortcake ice cream but I can buy it for him Jayda." I waved her off. "Can I get strawberry shortcake icecream and a vanilla cup with bananas and chocolate syrup. Oh and add her order to mine." The man nodded and went to make everything.

"Jayda I just said I can pay-." I cut her off. "Shhhh shhhh. I got it already." He handed her some of the stiff and me the rest. We walked over and handed everything their icecream.

I was about to give Dave his, buttttt. "I shouldn't even give this to you because you didnt wanna hand me my fruit but im actually nice." I handed him his icecream and fake smiled.

We sat listening to music and eating. "Mommy, can you wipe my face pwease?" Xela tapped me with her sticky fingers. I grabbed the wipes out the bag and cleaned her off. "Can you hand me one too?" Milan asked. I gave her one and she wiped off Amaya's face.

"Jayda can you take my pictures?" Milan asked me and handed me her phone. "I dont got a choice do I?" She shook her head no and smiled.

I started taking her pictures and Dave came up next to me. "Can you take some of us together?" I handed him her phone. "Xela and Amaya come here." We posed with them and Dave took our picture.

When we finished taking pictures Dave handed Milan her phone. "Mommy you come to water with me?" Xela asked me while tapping my leg. "Come on boog." I grabbed her and Amaya's hand and we went to the water.

She went in the water playing with Amaya and I was just making sure they didn't go too far in. "Mommy look at this." Xela did a cartwheel. "Wow baby that is soooo good!" She started gymnastics right when she turned 2 and now she's turning 3 in 2 months.

I was occasionally taking pictures of the girls but I kept feeling this wave of uncomfortableness coming over me so I called the girls over. "How about we go build sandcastles?" I suggested. "Yessss!" Thank the lord they not being difficult. We went back to the tent and I sat down on the blanket kn the floor next to Dave.