25

Jayda's POV 💜•

I made it home like 30 minutes ago and honestly I didnt feel like cooking anymore. Especially because that soup takes forever to cook.

I decided to pick up some Asian food from my fav restaurant called Din Tai Fung. Xela loves the shit and so do I so win win.

Amaya and Milan came over and the kids was playing in Xela's toy room while me and Milan go the food together.

"So he followed me to the car and told me this whole lil shabang about how he miss me and he started crying in the damn parking lot yo. Like he deadass almost made me cry but I held that shit in cause he cant make a bad bitch cry no more. Anywaysss he told me if i text him by tonight then whatever happens but if i dont text him then he'll leave me alone and I dont know what to do." I sighed as I finished putting the food on the table.

"Bitch I already know all of this, he called me before you got here." She laughed at me. "But in all seriousness I think you should text him, its not forcing you to get back in a relationship with him immediately but its giving you the option to have him back." I sighed still not knowing wtf to do.

"Xela, Amaya come eat!" I yelled and they came in running. "Mommy can I go to Maya house tonight?" Milan raised her eyebrow at me, she most likely want me to invite Dave over. "I dont care baby, you gotta ask her," I pointed at Milan.

"Mimi can I come over pweaseee." She begged Milan, "You already know you can my love, plus your mommy has something to do anyway." I rolled my eyes at her and she laughed at me.

We finished eating and it was around 8:30 and I didnt need to pack Xela a bag bc she has clothes and hygiene products at Milan's house.

"Bye Mommy, I see you tomorrow." She hugged me and I kissed her forehead. "Bye lovebug, I'll come pick you up in the morning and maybe we can go to Disneyland tomorrow." She smirked and waved me bye and left out the door with Milan and Amaya.

I sat on the couch and decided to text Dave.

Dave's POV 💙•

What happened to me? Im going fucking soft for this woman. She got me sitting here waiting for a text like a teenage girl. Ready to hop in the car to go to her, dressed and all.

I needa smoke a blunt or something because what the fuck is wrong with me.

*notification from Mamas💙🌍*

you can come tonight so we can talk

you already know i live next door to Milan

Ahh a nigga got a mf text. Im all happy, smiling at my phone and shit.

alr i'll be there in like 10 minutes

Jayda's POV 💜•

I texted him to come over hopefully it wasn't a mistake. I just scrolled through tiktok until I heard a loud ass knock on the door. I opened it and there he was, looking fine as hell might I add. I immediately smelled his signature scent of weed and cologne. I could tell he just smoked bc of how low his eyes were.

"Hey Dave, come in." I opened the door wider for him to come in. "Hey ma." Ooh just them two words got my coochie tingling.

We went to the kitchen and I sat on the island and he sat in the chair next to me. "So, you wanna explain what happened that day?" I asked him.

"Honestly mama there's nothing to explain. I was acting like a bitch for no reason and my actions pushed you away." He looked me in my eyes, "I really didn't mean anything I said that day mama. I saw you as way more than my fuckin assistant, I wanted to marry you Jayda. But my dumb ass threw everything away." I felt myself getting emotional.

"Well Dave, I get that everybody has their off days but you told me that you were leaving the business to your brother the same day you left, then just called me your assistant. Like that really fucking hurt me. I gave my all into you, constantly doing shit out of my way for you, I let you meet my daughter and brother, shit I even had sex with you after all the shit I went through with Xela's dad then you turn around and do this shit to me." I felt that lump in the back of my throat forming. "The shit hurt me, David."

He stood up and came to stand in between my legs. He lifted my chin up and stared me in my eyes, "Jayda London, I never meant to hurt you or Xela. I love yall with all of my heart and truthfully I cant imagine going on with life without yall. And you texted me because hopefully you feel the same way and I really want a redo at us." Without thinking, I leaned in and kissed him.

He was touching all on my body and every movement felt like fireworks on my skin, god i missed this so much. I felt his hand travel down to my panty line and I pulled away shaking my head. "I am willing to take you back, but you have to work for it. We arent going back to how things were you have to earn my trust again especially after seeing you with Bernice at the store."

He put his face in his hands, "Im sorry about that, she was honestly a quick fuck and she wouldn't leave me alone so I just learned to deal with her being around. Oh and what about that pregnancy test I saw?" I got off the counter and went to the walmart bag. "I was gonna take it but I decided to wait until you came here. So lets take a trip to the bathroom."

We went to the bathroom in my room and he tried to come in while I peed, "Skrrr back the fuck up. You not coming in here." He smacked his lips, "Its not nothing I aint seen before." Like I give a flying fuck, "I dont care, starting over remember?" I fake smiled and pushed him out. "Just give me 2 minutes to pee."

"You can come in now!" I yelled while I washed my hands. He came in rushed, "What does it say?" I laughed at him, "You gotta wait 5 minutes." It was a ClearBlue test that said either Pregnant or Not Pregnant.

"You nervous?" He asked me. "Yea but I know if I am pregnant you will be a great father because of how you deal with Xela and Amaya. You nervous?" "Hell yeah this would be my first kid. Thats scary as shit." I just laughed at him.

He hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder. "I want you to come over for Christmas, like to my moms place. I wanna introduce you to my family." Christmas is next month and he already inviting me over. "We will see about that."

We just stood cuddled up with eachother in a very comfortable silence. A silence that I truly missed.

The timer went off scaring the shit outta me and he picked it up and looked and his face was blank. "What does it say?" No answer.

I took it out of his hand and it said clear as mf day Pregnant. "Im having another baby... We're having a baby together.." I was lowkey in shock but not worse than him. He aint said nothing for a good minute, "You good? It aint like the baby gotta come outta yo damn coochie." He had a small smile on his face, "Imma have a mini me running around my shit. I needa tell my sister." I laughed at him, "We can wait til tomorrow, she has the kids and its 2 in the morning."

We went back to the living room, "Wanna go out to brunch tomorrow to tell her with the kids?" I nodded. "Sounds nice." He pecked my lips and opened the front door. "Good night ma." "Good niiight. See you tomorrow." I made sure he drove off safely and the closed the door behind me.

Im having a fucking baby.

What yall think about this one ?