13

Dave's POV 💙•

I drove off from the restaurant parking lot. "Take me to get some food because Im hungry now." Jayda said with her lil attitude acting like I wont fuck it outta her. Shit lemme stop.

When I drive I usually keep my hand on the gear shift, but tonight it was connected to hers. Its was a comforting feeling that I haven't felt in a long ass time. I feel it every time we together. She's becoming my peace, my happy place. I just hope she feel the same way.

Anyways, since tonight was messed up Im taking her back to my place. No, not to fuck. Imma order some food and we gone get to know more about each other. I pulled up to Raising Cane's drive thru. Jayda was knocked out with her forehead in my windows. I ordered her a 5 piece chicken tender meal with fries and bread. I remembered that she ordered a Shirley Temple at the restaurant and thats mainly sprite so I got her a medium Sprite and if she wanted something else then oh well.

We made it back to my house like 15 minutes later. I took the food in the house and came back to the car and she was knocked out. "Jayda." Nothing. "Jayda." Still nothing. "Mamas wake up." I slightly shook her and her eyes opened slowly. "Come on girl."

Jayda's POV 💜•

I woke up in Dave's car, with him in my face. "I got you some Cane's." I woke up fully. He moved out the way and let me get out the car. "Lead the way to food." I got out the car. I looked at the house in front of me. We walked inside his place. "Welcome to mi casa." I looked around. "What woman you had decorating up in here because I know damn well it wasn't you." He laughed. "My mom and Milan. Actually, you are the first woman that I've brought into my house." Ya bitch just got butterflies. "And last." I corrected him. "Huh?" "First and last." I smirked.

"Oh so you gone be Mrs. Brewster one day?" He walked over to me and hugged me from behind. I shrugged. "No.." He let me go. "Imma be Mrs. London-Brewster." He turned me around so I was facing him. "I like the sound of that." He said before softly blessing my lips with his.

He kissed me it was aggressive, yet gentle. So soft, yet so rough. Just.. amazing. He sat me on the kitchen counter, never breaking the kiss. I unbuttoned his shirt and he took it off. I was trying not to but I moaned softly. I felt him smile against the kiss. I felt him going to unzip my dress. I immediately pulled away. "Sorry, I just-." He looked at me with genuine eyes. "Its fine mama. I just want to take this time to get to know you. We dont have to rush into none of that." I nodded and bit my lip.

I started thinking of the night Xela was conceived. It was one of the scariest days of my life. "Jayda.." Dave waved his hand at me. "Yea, thank you." he handed me my food.

We sat and ate in silence, but it was a comfortable silence.

We finished eating and we went upstairs to his room. "Yea, its already 11:30. Im staying here." He laughed. "I just need baby wipes and a shirt to sleep in." "Baby wipes?" I nodded. "For my makeup. I would hope that you dont have makeup wipes lying around." He shook his head. "Nah, we can go up to my room. Everything is up there." I nodded. He jogged up the stairs and I saw his back muscles flexing. Damn.

We walked into his room and the first thing I noticed was a big ass bed with all black bedding. I have the biggest pet peeve of being in a bed with outside clothes on so I stood up. "Here you go. The bathroom is right there if you want..." "Yea thanks." I went in the bathroom and locked the door.

I wiped my face off with the makeup wipes. I slipped out of my dress and put his t shirt on. It was way too big on me but i looked cute. I saw a hair tie sitting on the bathroom counter, so I tied up my hair in a messy bun. I folded up my dress, threw away the wipes and walked out.

He was in sweats and a white wife beater laying on the bed. So scrumptious. I sat my dress on the chair by my shoes. I went and sat on the bed next to him. He had all types of snacks on his bed. "Why did you bring so many snacks up here?" He shrugged. "I dont know all your favorite snacks yet, so why not try them all." I laughed. He laid on his side facing me and I mocked him. "So what do you want to know about the mysterious David Brewster?" He asked me.

"Umm.. whats the scariest thing that ever happened to you?" He laughed to himself, but it was a dry laugh. "Uh.. when I was younger my mom was on drugs and would bring men into the house while my dad was in jail. I was 10 at the time, Milan was like 6 or 7 and all I can remember is hitting the front door with my basketball from outside and he grabbed me up by my shirt. Dragged me to my room and started hitting on me. Milan walked in the room and I made eye contact with her and all I could say was, 'run, run Mila.' she ran and the guy went after her. I stopped him and told him to give me her punishment. He beat on me til I was 15, when my dad got out of jail." A tear fell down his face.

"When he got out we told him everything. He took full custody us and killed the guy and my mom. Its some fucked up shit but its life in South Central LA." I wiped his tears off his face. "Thank you for sharing that with me." I smiled softly. "So, your turn to spill your guts." I chuckled softly.

"Mine is a fucked up situation that should have been a good experience. It was when my baby was conceived, the most scariest days of my life. I was 17 when my boyfriend at the time was at my house in the middle of the night. I snuck him in, my mom was out on a date trying so badly to replace my dad. Jayden was at a friends house, so I snuck him in. It started off as a fun time. We were smoking and drinking having a jolly ol time. We started kissing, he got on top of me and got reallyyy rough. He tied my hands to my head board and took my clothes off." I felt the tears coming down. "He was fingering me and I just remember it hurting so bad because 1. i was a virgin and 2. i was dry, had not type of moisture. He got tired of that, so he put himself inside me. Just pumping in and out. I was so exhausted from screaming that I just sat there and took it. After the longest 5 minutes of my life he came in me, untied me and left. Never heard from him again." I finally finished with tears all down my face. "So thats why when we do kiss and it goes a little far, I get a little anxious. Im not saying that J think you'll do that to me, but it is a little scary because it was only 3 years ago."

He wiped my face off and kissed my cheeks. He pulled me into a hug. "We had some rough ass times, but now we are prospering, together." I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

What did yall think about this one?