15. Not now, not yet!

Y/n's POV•

"Oh poor Y/n...I did tell you, I would come back~ and now, I'm gonna kill you.."

'Why is he here? Why now?!'

I grabbed onto the wall and pulled myself up.
I stood there with shaky legs as I slightly look up to see my Grandfathers gaze on me.

I looked to Shiro who was infront of me, protecting me the best he could.

"Oh dont even try Mira.. you cant defeat me. You know that."
Said the old man with a look of amusement.

I glared at him. How dare he use Shiros deadname on him?!
Shiro looked down at the floor as he heard his old name.

"My name Is Shiro. Not Mira. Get it right you ugly fuck."
He snarled at him.
Our grandfather just let out a chuckle.

"Its funny how much it affects you.. but I sadly just dont Care. Leave y/n and come back, join me Mira. If you do.. I wont be so harsh on little y/n~"

"Never! I wont leave Y/ns side! No matter what. I have already hurt him enough, I wont do the same mistake again."

I felt a small smile forming on my lips, but It didnt last long..

"Well, then I guess I have to kill the both of you. Such a shame.. you could have been so usefull to me~"

"DONT YOU DA‐"
Shiro was interupted as he was throw into a nearby wall with full force.

My eyes widen in horror as I saw him cough up blood for the second time.
He got hurt again.
And it was all my fault.

I stood steady and got ready to attack, I took a deep breath and looked up at him.
That was a mistake.
As soon as I looked up at him, I felt his claws in my face.
He slashed me and then grabed me by my neck again as he pushed me against the wall.

"Poor little y/n cant do anything?~ HAHA! You are so PATHETIC! I cant believe that you are related to me! Well, I guess not for long. I will cut your destiny short. You should be thankfull, afterall.. I'm helping you by ending your sad excuse of a life."

He had that stupid shiteating grin on his face as he held his other hand up and grew out his claws.

"I..wont give up! Y-you will see! I will-"
I tried to speak but he just keept on adding pressure on my neck, which made it hard to breath or talk.

"You will what? Try to fight me? Try to call for your little friend? Oh~ thats right! You dont have any friends anymore.. isnt that right? Your little friend found out that you are a L/n. Nobody will save you now~"

He said with a threatening glare, I was ready to feel claws ripping my body apart.
He swang his claws at me and I closed my eyes.
.
.
.
But instead of feeling them piercing my body, I fell onto the floor and heard yelling.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"GET OFF OF ME! YOU FUCKING BRAT!"

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO KILL MY LITTLE BROTHER!!"

'Shiro!? What is he doing?! He could die!'

Thousands of thoughts ran through my head at once. I snapped back as I heard my name being called.

"Y/N!! MOVE!"

I jumped to the side just before my grandfather was able to claw my eyes out. I turned to look at him.
His eyes were dull and he had a murderous vibe around him.