Info about You!

Name: Y/N, L/N (Your Name, Last Name)

Age: 14/15/16 (you can decide I guess-)

Height: 5'6 (aka 167,64 cm for dum dums like myself-)

E/c (eye colour): your decision
H/c (hair colour): your decision
H/l (hair length): also your decision
F/f , F/d (fav. Food, fav. Drink): your choice again-

(For the sake of this book, I will choose what the reader likes/dislikes-)

Likes: Drawing/Painting, Listening to Music, skating (idc if ice skating or skating with a skateboard or whatever, choose what you want<3 ), Building stuff (like Maschines or whatever you like!), reading, writing and training.

Dislikes: rich/spoiled people, being touched without permission, his family, killing, being told what to do, people with little to no respect

Personality:
Caring, kind, sweet (torwards the ones you love/care) but also quite, mean and aggressive. (Atleast torwards the ones you dont know or dont like)

Family:
your Family is "evil" and just horrible, they are enemys of the turtles and killed alot of people, they only use you and caused you alot of trauma.
Your Family is really strong and you are too! But you are not overpowered, you still need alot of training before you can beat them.

And you are also fruity in this story.
(Idc if Gay, Pan, Bi.. ect. You get the point)

Alright so... you are a yōkai of some sorts. You can switch between looking like a human or looking like your yōkai form!
If there is anything you guys want me to add to the story then dont be shy to tell me your Ideas! I want that everyone who reads this story to feel comfortable. But this will stay a Male!Reader (he/him) story... sorry my Enby they/them buddies or she/her queens!

(If you are a girl or a non male identifying person who fetishizes gay realationships then get tf out, everyone can read it but please just dont be weird.)

And please remember that the turtles + you are MINORS! I may or may not be writing chapters where they are all Adults but without much sexual stuff but maybe just a bit, but really just A LITTLE bit of spice if I'm up to it and if you guys want it, because it makes me kinda uncomfy- (also, none of the turtles will be shipped in this book.. its crazy that some of the people ship them. They are literally BROTHERS)

But now that thats out of the way, I hope you enjoy this book.