4. Who are you?

Hello - you talking
Hello - Donnie talking

_________________________________________

•Donnie POV•

'Okay... there is a person and they are staring right at me.... great.'
I didnt know what to do, the person didnt move, they just... stood there and stared.
They look frozen in place and I dont know how to go about all of this...

I still had my bō staff in my hands, just incase they would attack.

'Should I say something..? They dont seem like a person to start a conversation... but what am I supposed to say?! I DONT KNOW WHO THIS IS OR HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION!'

Okay. Fuck it. I'm just gonna say something... Just say 'Hi!' Or idk... just.. dont . sound . akward.

"Uh- Hey...?"
Fuck. Why do I sound like that?! This was such an akward way to start a conversation... buuut- the person looks.. suprised? I mean you dont see a mutant turtle everyday.. then again, this person doesnt look completly Human.. could be because of the lightling and they are just a human but what do I know. I cant really identify what they are in this little bit of light..

The person took a step back, are they scared? Wait- why are they here in the first place? Who is that? Are they a boy? A girl? Or are they something else..? I dont wanna assume gender or identity so... ANYWAAAYS~ I should speak again.. right?

"So.. who are you?"
'Really smooth Donnatello..'

Your POV•

"So.. who are you?" What..? Okay so-
I'm still suprised that he isnt attacking me just by me being here... my family always said that they just kill and dont talk.. weird.

'What am I supposed to say? "Oh Hi, yeah I'm Y/n and I'm here to kill you! Smiles" yeah no... I cant do that..'

.

.

.

'Should I just kill him? I mean he is right infront of me... but then again- he isnt moving closer to me or is harming me.. but my freedom... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! JUST SAY SOMETHING YOU DUMB ASS-'

"Hey.."
.
.
.

'Hey..?! ARE YOU DUMB?! SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT. WHY DID I SAY THAT? OH GOSH- I dont wanna be here anymore. I wanna go...'

He seemed suprised that I responded. I mean I know I look dumb but damn.

He shook his head slightly and calmed down. Atleast I think he did?- he is a turtle, what do I know?

"So you can talk. Who are you? And what are you doing here?"
Wow, rude. He sounds so mean torwards me.. WHAT DID I DO?! ...Whats up with him? Woke up on the wrong side? Didnt get his coffee? I dont know man but... should I answer him..?

.
.
.

'I think I should answer.. I would look suspicious if I didnt.'

"Yes I can talk. I'm... f/n. (Fake name)
And I was just... walking around and ended up here! Yeah..."

'Okay now you sound stupid. I know. He wont believe this lie... or will he..?'

"I see. So you just got here by accident. Are you lost or..?"

"YES! I-I mean... yes. I am lost and dont know how to get back."

'Smooth y/n.. really smooth. I'm just amazing. I'm the best actor. Suprised that he believed my lame ass lie but... good for me! I have a plan.. I'm gonna pretent to be all nice and friendly. Maybe I can befriend him! AND THEN when I have his trust, I will ask if I can see his home or lair or whatever! And then I know where they are hiding... then I will tell my family. I will go and fight them and my family will be backup! That way...we will win and I will be free! I will finally have my freedom!'