12. Oh no..

Donnies POV•

It was 5:30 pm now and y/n had to leave soon. I didnt want him to go. I still had to ask him something important. And no, Its not what you think it is. Its something that is connected with his home.
I looked around for y/n and saw him hanging out with Mikey, he was texting someone. After he was done texting, they started drawing something together and had smiles on their faces.
I smiled at them. Seeing them enjoying themselfes is nice.

'I'm glad that y/n and my brothers get along so well.. I mean, he is an amazing person and my brothers may not trust people so fast, but y/n? They liked him from the start.'

I walked over to them and tapped y/n on his shoulder, he slightly turned to look at me, he smiled when he saw me.

"Oh, hey Donnie! Whats up?" He asked as he turned around completely.

Mikey look over to us and said;
"Hey D! Whatcha doin?"

"I hope I'm not being too rude but..I wanna talk to y/n, alone. Is that okay?" I looked at Mikey, trying to tell him that its important.

"Oh? I mean.. If Mikey is okay with it, then sure!" He smiled again.
Gosh, I love his smile.

"Yeah sure! But make it quick! Me and n/n still have to finish our drawings!" He grinned at us and nodded.

"Thanks Angelo. I will make it quick. Come on y/n.." I held out my hand to him.
He looked at it, smiled and took it.

I helped him up and lead him back to my lab. Closing the door behind us.

"Sooo.. what do you wanna talk about? Is something bothering you? Can I help with anything? Or-"

"No, No. You dont have to help with anything! I just.."
He looks at me with confusing and a bit of worry. I dont wanna worry him.. just ask you dumbass!
"Well.. I dont- sigh.. I dont want you to keep living with your family."
I said as I looked him in the eyes. His expression changed from confused and worried to confused and surprised.

"Huh..? But- I dont understand.. why not? A-and I cant just run away! Where would I stay?" He started panicking at the Idea of not living there anymore.

'Didnt he wanna run away..? Why is he so worried now?'

"I dont want them hurting you! You told me how badly they treat you! I cant let that happen again.. we are friends.. and friends want to protect eachother, dont they? You also said that you didnt wanted to live there anymore, so why are you so worried now..?"
I asked in a quite voice, I dont wanna trigger a panic attack.. he is already freaking out.

"I.. yes! Friends help and care for eachother but.. I cant just leave.. I know that I said that I dont wanna live there anymore, but I just cant." He looked at everything, but not me.

"But why not..? I dont get it Y/n.. let me- Us. Let us help you!" I slowly got closer to him, but he stepped back a little.

"I cant Donnie.. I know that you guys wanna help me and I am so greatful for that! My family would look for me.. not because they care, but because they dont want me to leave. Besides, where would I even-?" I cut him off.

"You could stay here!" I blurred that out without thinking. He had to get away from these people.

His eyes widen and he looked at me.

"Stay here..? At the lair? But.. wouldnt I bother you guys? I mean- it would be so much better then at home, but I dont wanna take away space.." He looked down at the floor, not moving away as I walked a bit closer again.

I gently touched his shoulders, careful not to startle him, I dont wanna hurt or scare him.
I sighed, knowing that I would have to proof to him that he would not be a burden to us.