8. Suspicion.

Your POV

.
.
.

"Y/n. We need to talk..."

'. . .'

My blood ran cold. It was my grandfather.

'What does he want? Did he find out? H-He cant! He didnt! Right..? He didnt find out..'

I took a deep breath and made my way over to my door. When I reached it, I closed my eyes and took one last deep breath before finally opening it.

"Good morning Grandfather. What is it you need to talk about this early in the morning?"
I was trying to keep my cool and it seemed to work. From the outside..

"Before we talk, I want you to follow me."

'He sounds more serious than usually.. which is ALOT- Hes always serious.. wait so- must be important.'

I only nod in response. He walked down the hall with me following behind.
The halls were quite. Too quite. I could hear him breathing and every single step that we took. I was getting suspicious of what he wanted to talk about this early in the morning. Everyone else was still asleep, so why was he awake?

'Normaly, I find horror movies funny, but this? This is creeping me the fuck out. Maybe.. its because I'm following my crusty musty old ass grandpa to who knows where..? I can be so stupid istg-'

He suddenly stopped walking and he was facing a big door. It was the door that led to his room. No one was allowed to enter his room. Never. He slowly opened it and looked at me.

"I know I said that no one is ever allowed to come into my room. But please, come with me."

"Okay.." I didnt know what else to say. He allowed me to step into his room? Hes baing way to nice aswell.. tf does he want?

I walked inside and he closed the door behind him.

"Please take a seat Y/n." He was pointing torwards two chairs that were placed in the middle of his room.

'Who has chairs in the middle of their room? Shouldnt be suprised tbh. Its my family we are talking about.'

I walked over to them and sat down. He sat right across from me and it was complete silence for a moment.
Until he started to speak again.

"Y/n, do you know why I bought you here?" He asked with a straight face.

'Yeah I totally know why you took me to your room without telling me why. I'm so wise that I know everything.'

"No, I do not."
I mean how the fuck was I supposed to know why he wanted to have a chat with me at 4am?

"Well, I noticed some things lately. You have been staying up all night for the past 4 days. Havent you?"

'Uh- how the fuck does he know that? Stalker much..'

"Yeah... i havent been able to sleep for a while now. I have problems with falling asleep."
I mean- its the truth. Not all of it, but its true and I'm not planing on telling this old man that I have been chatting with the enemy.

"Hmm.." He closed his eyes and nodded. He begann to speak again.

"I want to remind you of your Mission. Your mission to kill the ninja turtles, you havent given me a report on how things are going."

"Well..."

'How the fuck am I supposed to react to this?- make up something!'

"There hasnt been anything going on... I only saw one of them once but failed to catch them. I havent seen or heard anything from them since. I'm trying to find and end them but its rather difficult. They are ninjas afterall."