7. New face.

Your POV•

It has been 2 days since Donnie asked me if his brother could meet me. I'm free tomorrow so I guess I will meet him then.

Its currently 9pm and I'm just sitting here in my room, reading on my phone and listening to music when I got a text from Donnie.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Y/n. Just a reminder that my brother Leo will join us tomorrow. I remember you telling me that you forget things pretty fast so I just wanted to remind you."

"Thanks Donnie. I know.. and I dont know how to feel. I guess I'm kinda nervous? I dont know."

"No need to be nervous. I know that even tho I'm saying that you shouldnt worry, you will still be nervous, but I can assure you that it will be okay. Leo can be pretty annoying but he wont judge you."

"You sure? I mean, I would understand if he would think that I'm weird but.. you seem to be certain so I'm gonna trust you Donatello :]"

"Yes I'm certain. I'm sure that he will enjoy your company. You are a cool person so i doubt that he would think negative about you. :)"

"Thanks Donnie. I dont feel so anxious now.. but I should get ready for bed now. I dont wanna alert my family. But I wont be sleeping anytime soon"

"Alright. You do what you need to do. I hope you get enough sleep. If you cant sleep, you can text me. I wont be sleeping anytime soon either. ^^"

"Okay, thanks again Donnie. Well.. good night for now! :)"

"Yes, good night Y/n."

------------------------------------------------------------

'Hes really nice.. I cant believe he remembered that I forget things easyly.'

I smiled to myself, put my phone away and got ready for bed. After I was done getting ready, I sat on my bed again.

'My family hasnt been bothering me for 2 days now... Its nice. I dont have to do as much! But its also very strange and creepy... their are being way to gentle. I mean, I'm glad that I have some time for myself.. but not being yelled at? Weird af.'

I just shrugged it off and went to bed. It took me almost 2 hours to fall asleep. Once I was asleep I felt at peace.

-Timeskip to the morning-

I woke up due to my alarm going off.

'9am..? I dont normaly sleep this long..'

I shrugged it off once again and just got ready. Putting on clothes and just mentaly prepairing myself to comunicate later.

I dont have any plans for today.. and Donnie and his brother Leo can only show up in the night. So I decieded to just draw and listen to music. I wasnt really hungry at the moment.

-Timeskip...again-

I had drawn alot today. It was probably cuz I was so bored. I checked the time.

'6:30pm.'

'Hm.. time really flies by. Hold on, let me check something...'