Campus Bromance - Pop Fiction 2023

Hi! I hope you're all doing well in life.

It's been so long.

I never thought that this day would come, that I'll be sharing this with all of you, guys. A good news for all of us who fell in love with Sedric and Carter's bromance.

Campus Bromance will be published under Summit Media's Pop Fiction this 2023! Never in my life have I imagined this will happen. It still feels surreal after more than two years of receiving this good news. I believe that your amazing love for this book and for the characters made this possible. So, thank you!

It's been almost 6 years since I finished writing Sedric and Carter's story. Sa anim na taon na 'yon, hindi niyo iniwan ang istorya nila. Most of you read it countless times, recommended it to your friends, and stayed up so late just to finish this story. Salamat dahil kahit hindi ito perkpekto, you opened your hearts to it and allowed me to give bits of inspiration to you. You're all a part of this success and I'm proud that at some point in your lives, I was there to make you smile...or cry.

I'm hoping for your support for this new avenue where Sedric and Carter can share their Campus Bromance once again.

Thank you!

- TheGoodBoySide