Chapter 9- Prince Manor

(🎶 Snape to Malfoy Manor)

Saturday comes too fast in Alulas opinion.
"I am gonna miss you" she says to her friends. "Write us" Violett says, hugging her. After Jocelynn has hugged her, Alula goes with her suitcase and Castor's cage to the headmaster's office.

"Good Morning, Sirs" she says. "Are you ready, Alula?" Dumbledore asks. "Yes, Professor." she answers with a small smile. "Very good. You will floo with Professor Snape to his manor" he explains. Both of them step in the green flames and disappear immediately.

"Did you floo before, Miss Black" Snape ask as he exists the chimney. "Yes, Sir. We are connected to the Floo Network" she explains while she frees herself from the ashes.

He just nods to that. 'I forgot who her brother is. This spoiled brat' he thinks dismissive. He shakes his head to lose this thought, takes his suitcase and walks away.

Alula just stands in the dark salon. He doesn't say she should follow, so she stands here. Anything else seems disrespectful to her.

She just stands and looks around. Then puts Castor on her arm, out of the cage. "Are you okay? I know you don't like flooing" she whispers and pets the little black fur ball.

"Miss Black, are you planning on sleeping in front of the chimney ?" he asks, amused. "Of course not, Sir. I just didn't want to invade your privacy" she explains quietly.

"Well... thank you" he has to state. "Please follow me. I will show you your room" he says. So she follows him. They walk through the little manor. Upstairs are two corridors. One straight ahead and one to the left side. They follow the left side. At the second door, they stop. Snape swings the door open and walks in. Castor jumps from Alula's arms and sits on the windowsill.
Alula puts her suitcase on the bed and turns to Snape.

"Welcome in 'Prince Manor' "he says a little proud. "Thank you, Sir. I am very thankful, that you take me in. It is very generous of you, and I am not sure how I ever could repay you" she says tears form up in her eyes.

"The only thing I demand is that you recover and take care of yourself" he states and pats her shoulder. She just stares at him. He leaves her alone.

She sits herself on the bed and cries for a little while. Then she wipes away her tears. She stares around in the room. It seems so empty and uncomfortable. She starts to unpack and decorates a little.

But something is missing in Alula's opinion. She slowly walks the way back, that she has taken before. In the salon, she walks to the window and looks at the garden, where wonderful flowers grow.

She walks quietly to the kitchen. Snape is making tea. "Professor? May I go in the garden and pick some flowers for my room and the table?" she asks carefully. Surprised, he turns around and says, "Sure, Miss Black. But don't you dare touch my lilies. We will have lunch in half an hour. I want you back before that. And please wash your hands before." he orders strictly as she is used to from him. "Yes, Sir" she answers and runs away, smiling.

As she opens the door, a fresh breeze and the warm sun rays shine in her face. She just enjoys it, because she thinks it is the right thing to do. She picks up some carnations and daisies and a little bit of gypsophila to make a bouquet.

After sitting in the gras for a little while, she goes back inside. Alula puts them next to the sink. She searches for three vases. She fills them with water and cut the flowers to size. Then she spreads them equally. One she puts on the table and the others, she takes with her upstairs.

Alula puts her vase on her desk and leaves the room. Slowly she walks to the last room on the corridor. It's a feeling deep inside of her, that this is Snape's room. So she places the vase in front of the door.

She goes back to her room and goes to the bathroom. She washes her hands before she goes down once more. "Sir, can I help you with something?" she asks. "You can set the table if you want to" he says, swinging his wand. "Sure" she says on her way to the cabinets and sets the table. She fixes the vase in the middle of the table. And smiles content.

"Sit down, please" Snape orders. So Alula sits on one of the wooden chairs. With straight back, she waits for the professor to sit and dish up. After that, she takes some soup. Again, she waits for Snape to start before she spoons up.

They eat in silence. Suddenly, Castor jumps on Snape's Lap. Alula freezes. "Castor! Where are your manners? Behave and wait till I feed you! You know I can't stand this" she says dominant. Castor ruffles up a bit, before he jumps down and leaves.

"I am so sorry, Sir! He is normally well-behaved." she explains, still outraged. "Oh, I am sure he is. But they want to test their boundaries." he says amused. Alula exhales relieved. Both turn back to their soup.

Alula helps him with the dishes. And turns to feed Castor. "Here you go, you rascal" she says, pats him and wants to leave, but turns around. "Thank you, Sir it was very delicious" she says and finally leaves.

She sits in her room on the bed and reads. But she can't concentrate. She has so much to think of. 'Will I be alright? Am I able to recover? Why do they care? ' She thinks while she strokes over the scars on her wrists.

And again she gets the urgent need to cut, but she slaps herself mentally and pulls down her sleeves. She puts away the book, lies on her back and stares at the dark ceiling. All of a sudden, she is pulled off her mind by a sharp knock.