Info

Hey guys,
Thank you for choosing this book. I allowed myself to create a Spotify playlist. So if you enjoy listening to music while you read, feel free to use my playlist. Unfortunately, I was not able to order it as I imagined. So I am going to write which song would fit in my opinion, and if you want, you can play it while reading. I like it this way. It leads you to a good headspace...

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/26ZBO7peWody1JN41STkJ2?si=u_ruXhY7TB6hUXNuK1hIZA

(If the link won't work you can also find it under "Alula Black" by Mdm.Mot in the playlist section) 

Anyway... I hope you like this new book. Maybe you could already guess that I am a potter head. I tried my best to stay as close to HP as possible... I thought about the relationship between Sirius and Severus. I know they were enemies in their childhood, but they despise each other soo much that I thought I would write a story about why...
If you have trouble with your mental health, I would recommend leaving. I don't want to trigger anyone or make anybody feel uncomfortable. I set trigger warnings either way, but I wanted to warn you anyway...
Have fun reading. I would be happy about some likes or a follow. I really had a hard time writing. If you have criticism, I would like to hear it as well. But please stay respectful!
Thank you♡

Mdm.Mot