Intro

Hey halos. Welcome to this book beware. Because there will be a lot of heartbreak and betrayal. With that said let's Begin.

Ava is a 16 year old young lady. And she is also the top mafia boss's daughter. This made her a huge target for other mafias.
And when she was only 5 years old she watched her mother die by gunshot. Ava had been emotionless ever since. Her father ignores her daily it's like she was never born. He was constantly on business trips and missions. She was always home alone.

But there was a catch to being the daughter of a top mafia boss. It was dangerous. In the past 3 1/2 years she had been kidnapped 7 times in a month. She learned to not show weakness because then the enemy will know and exploit the weakness. The last time she ever showed emotion was in the 2nd grade. She also knew how to defend herself against a gun or a knife or anything deadly that could be used to harm her. She had to train every day for the past 2 years just to defend herself.

Everyone at her school knows not to mess or talk to her. And they know the consequences if they hurt her. Several people have been mysteriously hospitalized. But nobody knows who did the crime. All except ava. She knew her father did this. He wasn't completely heartless. 

But ava knows not to disturb her father's work even if she is sick. Because last time she did she ended up with a cut on her face starting from her left cheek ending at the left corner of her mouth. That was when she was 3 years old. It shrunk over time but it was still visible. She was bullied every day for being emotionless. She never gave them the satisfaction of hurting her. There were rumors about her being cursed.

All because of a social media post. She was outcasted and ignored. If she raised her hand to answer a question the teacher would call on someone else. If she sat at a certain lunch table everyone would avoid sitting with her. Until one day...

A new kid decided to sit with her.
This is where our story begins.