•~chapter forty-seven: too sweet~•

"Phew! Now everyone can feel refreshed while learning!"

Hamamoto Sayuri brushed her hair out of her face and proudly looked at the sparkling clean classroom.

She was a girl who was sweet to everybody... yet she could also be a pushover at times, too.

Sayuri's ears twitched as she heard the faint, but still audible, footsteps coming down the hall. She dashed out the front door of the classroom and made she to leave no trace of her presence.

And not a moment too soon.

Kanao stepped into the classroom, silently putting her bag down on the desk.

Little did she know, Sayuri was peering at her through the window of the class.

Aah. Kanao-san gets to be the first to enjoy the cleanliness of the room. Sayuri thought, as she watched Kanao sit down. She gets the joy of being first to class, too!

✧•✧•✧

"Ah, Hamamoto-san... pick up my pencil, please?"

"Oh, sure!"

...

"Hey, Sayuri-chan, could you pleeeeeeeease get me the limited chicken cutlet bread for me from the store?"

"Yeah, sure!"

...

"Hey, Hamamoto-san... there's a spot on my back that's itchy and I can't reach it..."

"Oh... sure?"

...

"Hamamoto-"

"Yeah sure!"

"But I didn't even say anything yet..."

✧•✧•✧

"Do you two think people are asking too many favors from me?"

Sayuri's friends, Kamisato Ayaka and Naganohara Yoimiya (sorry) only stared at her in disbelief.

"You just realized?" Ayaka asked, her mouth wide open.

"Well, you do whatever someone asks you to." Yoimiya thought aloud. "Can you light fireworks with me, on the field, right now?"

"What? No, Yoi. She's going to get in trouble for that." Ayaka grumped, glaring at Yoimiya.

"Well, I mean, it's only a few fireworks... so sure!" Sayuri said, not hearing Ayaka's protests at all.

"You should really practice declining requests, Sayuri." Ayaka murmured. "You'll get into quite a bit of trouble if you say yes to everything."

"I picked up some techniques from my brother's business meetings, so why don't we start now?" she continued, now handing Sayuri a paper of notes. "I'll ask you some random questions and you should try your best to say no."

"Okay."

"..."

"Go buy me a juice from the vending machine all the way on the first floor." Ayaka said suddenly.