Dreamer1196

Originally posted on Quizilla

Name: Mayu

Meaning: truth

Life story:

Not much of a life; Naraku created you shortly after Kagura, but you met Inuyasha and his friends a while after she had.

"I thought I'd caught Naraku's scent," said the half-demon, drawing his sword.

"No way Inuyasha," said a wolf demon, "she's mine." He quickly ran away, no doubt in an attempt to draw Kagura's attention.

"I'll deal with Kōga and his shards," said Kagura. "Do the two of you have this handled?"

"Two?" Inuyasha echoed in confusion. Aside from Kagura, Kanna was the only incarnation of Naraku that was there.

In a flash of darkness, you appeared next to Kanna. "Need you even ask, Kagura?" you said. "My technique is full proof."

"We'll see about that, won't we?" she said, pulling off a feathered earring and flying off on it to get to Kōga.

Waving your arm, shadows appeared and slashed Inuyasha like knives.

"Damn it," he swore, clutching his wound.

Forming more shadows in your hand, you threw them at Inuyasha again, but this time the monk intervened.

"Wind Tunnel!" he cried, revealing a hole in his hand which sucked in the shadows. Frowning, you nodded your head, and, on cue, about a dozen of Naraku's Saimyōshō flew in, deterring the monk from any further use of his Wind Tunnel.

"Kanna, you deal with the demon Slayer and her two-tailed cat demon," you said. "I'll deal with Inuyasha."

"Very well," she replied.

"Like hell you will!" said Inuyasha, charging forward with his sword. You managed to get a look at his eyes. That was enough.

"It's all your fault, Inuyasha."

Inuyasha stopped dead in his tracks, wondering how it was that he could hear you even though your lips weren't moving.

"It's because of you that Kikyō died." His eyes widened, and the look of staunch determination on his face was replaced with one of horror and guilt.

You made him see images of Kikyō and Kagome; of Kikyō dying, over and over, and of Kagome being taken away. He was on his knees. Walking until you were right in front of him, you raised your hand, a ball of shadow forming. You were about to finish him off, when the Kagome interrupted.

"Inuyasha!" she shouted.

"Kagome?" he said. Somehow, when he heard her voice, it managed to break him out of your trance.

He jumped to his feet, and held up his sword. "That was a bad move," he growled.

'That is impossible,' you thought. 'No one has ever been able to escape from my trance. How dare she.'

You went after Kagome, furious that she had interfered, but Inuyasha jumped in front of you.

"Wind Scar!" he yelled, swinging his sword and sending a large gust of wind towards you. Luckily, Kanna was there, and so the child held her mirror in front of you for protection, sending Inuyasha's attack back at him. He was ruffled, but not seriously injured, nor were his companions.

"I am Mayu; I am truth," you said. Kagura flew away on her feather, and Kanna looked at you, signaling that it was time to go. You'd finished what you came here to do.

"Know that I shall return. You cannot escape your fears, Inuyasha." And then, putting your hand on Kanna's shoulder, the two of you were consumed by darkness, vanishing in the shadows.

You plan on somehow, some way, to escape Naraku. You want to obtain your heart, and to live, just like Kagura. Though you make sure to do as he says, aware that he can kill you any time he wants. You have yet to come up with a plan to escape.

Abilities: Control shadows; see a person's past, and be able to tell them exactly what they do not want to hear; plant images in a person's mind

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: She's definitely one of Naraku's more powerful incarnations. I won't let her take advantage of me like that again.

Kagome: When I first saw her, she seemed to have put Inuyasha in some sort of trance, but I don't know what exactly. I don't really know much about her.

Sango: She was really quiet. She hardly talked, just fought.

Miroku: She seemed quite mysterious. I wonder if she has the same intentions that Kagura did.

Shippō: She's scary.

Kikyō: Another incarnation of Naraku. I have seen her several times before.

Kaede: I do not know this woman.

Myōga: I don't know her.

Kōga: She's just another one of Naraku's sick incarnations.

Naraku: How pathetic. Does she truly think I don't know?

Byakuya: I don't see her very much. She's always so quiet.

Kagura: I can't really tell if she's loyal or not. She shows no emotion at all. I'm not sure if she even has any.

Kanna: She won't be able to escape.

Hakudōshi: She's a lot like Kanna.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): Deep in her heart there is a yearning for freedom.

Mōryōmaru: She's a creepy girl.

Sesshōmaru: I saw her when I went to retrieve Rin from Naraku. It seems she's one of his incarnations.

Jaken: I hardly know anything about her!