youkousbride2007

Originally posted in December of 2010 on Quizilla

Name: Etsuyo

Meaning: generation of delight

Life story:

You are a wolf demon. Your pack was murdered by a demon in a baboon costume many years ago. Your pack had been strong, and apparently the demon had wanted to test his strength. Your mother told you and your sister to flee, but your sister, who was only four years old at the time, was killed in all the commotion.

For years you searched for the demon, but you found no sign of him. After thirty years of hard work and searching, you finally stumbled upon a clue. You ran into the new leader of a pack of the wolf demons. You described the demon to him, and he said that recently, and he told you that another pack of demons had been killed by a demon named Naraku. You weren't sure if the demon was the same one who slaughtered your pack, but it was the only lead you had.

When traveling in the woods one day, you stumbled upon a group of travelers. The half dog demon at the front of the group immediately grew cautious as you drew near.

"What do you want?" he snarled.

You considered simply walking past them, but then thought better of it. After all, they could possibly have some information on Naraku, or the demon in the baboon suit.

"Information would be nice," you replied. "Can I ask you some questions?"

The half-demon looked shocked, and somewhat annoyed at the same time.

"Questions? No way, why would I tell you –" he was cut off by his female companion.

" –Inuyasha, don't be so rude," said the girl. "Sure, what do you need to know?"

You'd start off with the basic thing you were sure of.

"Do you know a demon who dresses in a baboon suit?" you asked.

The group stared at you, looking somewhat surprised.

"Yeah, you mean Naraku?" said the girl.

You finally got it. It was now confirmed that Naraku was the demon in the baboon suit.

"What can you tell me about him?" you asked.

You were then given a long explanation on everything they knew about Naraku. After seeing you were all going after the same demon, you asked if you could accompany them on their journey. You have been traveling with Inuyasha and friends ever since.

Abilities: swordsmanship; hand-to-hand combat (claws)

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: I wasn't too excited about having an wolf demon travel with us. At least she's not as bad as Kōga.

Kagome: She's a good person. It's horrible what Naraku did to her.

Sango: I can relate to her loss of a younger sibling.

Miroku: She's a nice girl, and rather protective of Shippō.

Shippō: I like her a lot.

Kikyō: I know little of her.

Kaede: She's one of the few demons that ever come into the village. I suppose she is not an evil demon. 

Myōga: I hardly know anything about her.

Kōga: I remember meeting her. She asked me about a demon in a baboon suit, and now she's traveling with Kagome.

Naraku: I suppose I should've gotten rid of her all those years ago.

Byakuya: I don't really know much about her.

Kagura: She's the only demon that travels with Inuyasha who I've had to fight.

Kanna: She will never recover from her loss.

Hakudōshi: She can easily be killed.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): Her heart is empty.

Mōryōmaru: She's as weak as Inuyasha.

Sesshōmaru: She's obviously not wise if she expects to get assistance from Inuyasha.

Jaken: I completely agree with Sesshōmaru-sama!