iluvzuko1

Originally posted in July of 2010

*Name requested by QT

Name: Uta

Meaning: song, poem*

Life story:

You grew up like any other girl your age. Until one day, when you were seven years old, you got news that your parents had been killed by bandits while traveling to another village to trade goods. You decided to go to a master swordsman, Daisuke, who lived in your village. You trained under Daisuke for five years, until he died of old age. With nowhere else to go, you decided to explore the world.

When traveling, you came upon a large demon. The demon could control wind, and so it knocked your sword out of your hand. You then closed your eyes, prepared for the gruesome death that awaited you. You heard a loud scream, and opened your eyes, to find the demon dead. You looked around, and saw an dog demon putting his sword back into its sheath. The demon had an emotionless face, and wore an outfit as white as snow.

For some reason, you picked up your sword, returned it to its sheath, and then followed the demon. The demon turned around and looked at you, then turned back and continued walking.

The demon and you then arrived at a spot near a river. Waiting there, was a young girl, small demon with a staff, and a dragon-like demon with two heads.

"Sesshōmaru-sama, you've returned!" shouted the young girl, running up to the demon. The small demon looked at you.

When the young girl noticed, her attention shifted to you. "Who are you?" she asked cautiously.

"My name is Uta," you replied. It was hard to be as outgoing as you usually were, considering how nervous you were.

The girl smiled at you, and it made you smile. "My name is Rin, and this is Jaken-sama..." said the young girl. "Are you going to hurt us?"

"What?" you said incredulously. "No, of course not."

"Well," she said after a moment, "then I guess you can stick around for now, if you want."

And that was the first day you had met Sesshōmaru, Rin, and Jaken.

Abilities: swordsmanship 

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: We haven't really talked much. She doesn't really seem bad, she's probably like Rin.

Kagome: I remember her, she was surprisingly nice.

Sango: When we were fighting, she didn't necessarily seem like she wanted to.

Miroku: I'm rather hesitant when it comes to fighting a female. To make matters worse, she's a child.

Shippō: She's bad, but good.

Kikyō: Only once we have met, and then we did not speak.

Kaede: She seemed rather concerned when Rin was injured by Magatsuhi.

Myōga: I'm afraid I don't know who you are referring to.

Kōga: I don't know anything about her.

Naraku: It would seem Sesshōmaru has taken in another girl.

Byakuya: We don't know much about her yet.

Kagura: Another kid? What, is he opening up a daycare or something?

Kanna: I have not met her.

Hakudōshi: I only know that she travels with Inuyasha's brother.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): I don't know much about her.

Mōryōmaru: I saw her in hiding with the others when I was battling Sesshōmaru.

Sesshōmaru: She isn't completely useless.

(Me: I think that might've been a complement.)

Jaken: She can be rather useful at times.