deathwish1111

Originally posted in 2010 on Quizilla

Name: Sachiko

Meaning: blissful child

Life story:

There was a human traveler, and one day, while traveling through the woods, he got his foot entangled in the roots of a vine bush. He then heard the snapping of twigs.

"Hello? Is someone there? Please, help."

Out of the brush stepped a woman with long blonde hair, and skin as white as snow. Though the man wasn't focusing on that, he was focusing on the fact that she had dog ears. She was a dog demon.

"Please, please, I beg, of you— don't kill me," he pleaded.

The dog demon looked rather annoyed after hearing this, and put her claws up in a striking position. The man shielded his eyes, not wanting to witness his cruel fate, he heard a scratching noise, but felt nothing. When he opened his eyes and looked down, the roots had been cut to pieces, not leaving even a scratch on him.

He stared at the dog demon, who was now walking away. "Wait!" he called out.

The woman turned around to face him. "What is it?" she said.

The man then noticed something about this dog demon: she was beautiful.

"Thank you," he said.

The woman grinned. "No problem!" she said.

These two, this man and woman, would become your parents.

Your childhood was tough since you were a half-demon. You were often bullied and ridiculed.

When you were eighteen years old, you came home one day, to find that your home was on fire. You could barely make out your father's corpse in the flames.

You heard an explosion, and managed to find your mother nearby, battling some sort of demon in a baboon outfit. She fell to her knees, badly wounded, and blood running from her mouth. The demon in the baboon suit laughed. "Damn you, Naraku," those were your mother's last words.

Your heart was beating rapidly, you didn't know what to do, so you did the only thing you could think of: run. You ran as fast as you could, everything was a blur, and finally you came to a stop, and fell to your knees, where you burst into tears.

For months you searched for him. You didn't know what he looked like, you had no leads, and all you knew was his name. You had headed toward Mt. Hakuri, where you suspected Naraku may have been, but got there too late. The mountain was in ruins.

'He was here, I know it,' you thought. 'This place is covered in his scent. I could never forget it, not even after all of this time.'

You had no clue where to go now, so you decided to wander village to village in search of information. One day, when wandering in the woods, you heard a voice.

"...Naraku... jewel shards... is..."

When you heard that name, that name that made your skin crawl, you ran as fast as you could in the direction of the voice.

When you arrived you saw two young girls, a monk, two demons, and a half-demon. The half-demon's ears twitched, and he turned around to face you, when the others noticed this, they did as well.

"You're a half-demon," he pointed out. His friend's eyes widened.

"Good observation, but that's not why I came here," you said rudely.

"What do you want then?" replied the half-demon in a bitter tone. "I heard one of you talking about Naraku and jewel shards. What do you know?"

"Why do you want to know?" the half-demon asked.

"I have a bone to pick with that bastard, and I need jewel shards for power," you said in a murderous tone.

"What for?" asked one of the girls, you noticed she was wearing an odd outfit.

"He killed my parents," you growled.

"And you plan to use the Jewel of Four Souls to become a full demon?" asked the monk.

You gave him a dirty look. "No, just to get stronger; I don't need to change myself," you snapped.

"Inuyasha," said the strange looking girl. The half-demon, whose name was apparently Inuyasha, looked at her. She seemed to be telling him something with her eyes.

"Oh, come on!" he complained.

"Inuyasha," said the girl, this time with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Fine," he signed.

They all explained to you that they were also after Naraku, and in the end, the strange looking girl, whose name turned out to be Kagome, convinced Inuyasha to let you join them.

Surprisingly enough, it didn't take much convincing; Inuyasha seemed okay with it, since you're a half-demon. Not that he'd ever admit it.

Abilities: swordsmanship; poisonous bite; claws

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: Turns out we have more in common than I thought. She said that the ribbon around her neck and her tattoos are to keep her demon blood from taking over her, kind of like with my Tessaiga. Though I'm not a big fan of her sarcasm.

Kagome: When it comes to battling, she's just like Inuyasha. She's always to full of herself, and thinks she can take on anyone. She has a good heart, though.

Sango: She's rather strong, and although she doesn't always seem it, she's actually really caring towards us. Like when Inuyasha goes after Kikyō. Or when I see... Kohaku.

Miroku: She's strong indeed. She seems to have quite a lot in common with Inuyasha.

Shippō: She's just as stubborn as Inuyasha. Though fortunately, she's not as clueless when it comes to love.

(Me: What are you, kid? The Love Guru, or something?)

Shippō: -_-

Kikyō: I do not know much about her. We have not spoken much.

Kaede: I've seen her in the village, she has a kind heart, and makes sure to think of others feelings.

Myōga: She seems to be exactly like Inuyasha-sama.

Kōga: Just another mangy mutt. But luckily, she doesn't get in the way when I'm with Kagome.

Naraku: Her mother was weak, but I had reason enough to kill her.

Bykauya: She lets her feelings get in the way.

Kagura: She's of no use to me.

Kanna: She cares to much for others feelings.

Hakudōshi: She can't hide the demon blood inside her forever.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): I'm sure the darkness in her heart can easily be manipulated.

Mōryōmaru: She's with that weakling, Inuyasha.

Sesshōmaru: A pathetic half-breed.

Jaken: That girl didn't say much when I first saw her.