zoe2080

Originally posted in April of 2011 on Quizilla

Name: Haruka

Meaning: distant

Life story: You grew up with your parents, both pureblood dog demons. When a war started up, your parents sent you to a friend of theirs to make sure you were safe. The Great Dog Demon had a son your age, and so you were to be his companion. Not exactly the correct term to use, considering his son, Sesshōmaru, seemed to have no interest in a companion.

Years passed, and after receiving no word from your parents, you assumed the worst. You finally accepted the fact that they were likely dead. You had been travelling with Sesshōmaru, and seeing as you had nowhere else to go, you stayed with him.

After the many years you have known him, you've realized something else as well. You love Sesshōmaru.

Abilities: controls shadows; true form (giant dog)

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: Well she obviously can't be that good if she's hanging around Sesshōmaru.

Kagome: She seems really quiet, but she shows more emotion when it comes to Rin-san than Sesshōmaru does.

Sango: I can't really say I know that much about her.

Miroku: She seems to have the same goal of killing Naraku that Sesshōmaru does, but for different reasons.

Shippō: She's creepy.

Kikyō: I know little of her.

Kaede: She seems to care for the young girl, Rin-san.

Myōga: Her parents were allies of the Great Dog Demon. I believe she is unaware of the cruel fate which they suffered.

Kōga: I know her. The last time I saw her was when I met Inuyasha's brother, though I knew her before then.

Naraku: She doesn't fight often, though I am aware that her power is great.

Byakuya: Quiet. That's all I can say.

Kagura: I don't like her.

(Me: I wonder why)

Kanna: Her soul is nearly empty. Nearly.

Hakudōshi: She's no threat at all.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): Her heart is filled with passion.

Mōryōmaru: She tried to fight me when Sesshōmaru did, but he told her to stay back. That fight was between only me and him.

Sesshōmaru: My father gave her to me to look after. It's not as much of a bother as Jaken, though.

Jaken: Sesshōmaru-sama! What do you mean?!