Blade4923

Originally posted in June of 2010 on Quizilla

Name: Shizu

Meaning: silent

Life Story:

You are a human who grew up in a village of ninja. You have a small, black, two-tailed cat demon, named Sekitan. As a child, you were cursed by a demon, this caused you to have a strange black symbol on your back, and gave you the ability to control shadows.

You were no regular ninja; you were an assassin, and because of this you often traveled, and met many strange people, even demons. An old priestess with an eye patch, a lecherous monk who asked you to "bear his child" (though when he asked this you threatened to kill him), an wolf demon named Kōga, a dog demon (whose name you only know because his servant Jaken was threatening you) named Sesshōmaru, and many others.

One day, several demons came and wiped out the entire village, except for you, and the leader's two daughters, Sarina and Suzuna. At first you went with the girls to do as their father had requested: restore their village. You planned on going to the village of demon slayers, which had also been destroyed, and steal whatever weapons you could find. When you arrived, a girl and her two-tailed cat demons which looked a lot like Sekitan, happened to be there. You could tell she was a demon slayer.

Plans changed, and so you tricked her into thinking you were three harmless girls who wanted to learn the art of demon slaying in order to protect their village. In the end, you learned that all their father ever truly wanted was for them to be happy, and so Demon Slayer Sango went back to her friends. You didn't get to meet her friends though, since you were so preoccupied with the demon, though you do think you got a glimpse of a dog demon that looked similar to Sesshōmaru, and that lecherous monk you had met earlier.

Ever since then you have travelled as an assassin, learning new fighting techniques when possible. People pay you money, and you take out whoever is needed, mostly criminals. Though you don't like being alone, and so from time to time you visit Sarina and Suzuna, who you have grown rather close to over time. When you visit them, you talk of your adventures, and teach them any new fighting techniques you've learned.

Abilities: can control shadows; ninjutsu; skilled with poisons

What they think of you:

Inuyasha: I only got a glimpse of her, but she seemed to be a pretty good fighter.

Kagome: I haven't met her.

Sango: She seems to have a lot of potential; I think things are looking a lot brighter for her.

Miroku: Now that you mention it, I think I had met her once before, and asked her to bear my child... that did not turn out well.

Shippō: I don't know her.

Kikyō: I believe she traveled through one of the camps I was in. She was in bad condition, and so I healed her.

Kaede: She travelled through our village once, I gave her a place to stay, but she was silent most of the time she was there.

Myōga: I haven't heard of her.

Koga: Yeah, I met her once, she was travelling.

Naraku: I have not met her.

Byakuya: The name doesn't seem familiar.

Kagura: Who?

Kanna: I do not know her.

Hakudōshi: I don't know who you're talking about.

Akago (baby incarnation of Naraku): I've never heard of her.

Mōryōmaru: I don't know her.

Sesshōmaru: I only met her once; we hardly spoke to one another.

Jaken: I really don't know anything about her.

And for this special result:

Sarina: She's been so good to us. I love it when she comes to visit.

Suzuna: She's been with us through it all. I'm grateful for that. I like it when she teaches us new techniques.