|32| Tracing Tongue

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

"Kacchan" Izuku said as he looked up at the blonde, after coming back to his senses "You-you're-" as he glanced down nervously at the bulge in the alpha's pants. "Should I mayb-?" The greenette asked hesitantly.

"No no" the Alpha interrupted and grabbed Izuku by his arms again "First something else" Katsuki pushed Deku down on the bed and hovered over the smaller man. Izuku's jade eyes glanced over and back at him.

The alpha didn't like Izuku doing things for him, when they would have sex. The omega didn't know why, but the other would always focus all energy on his partner. The greenette couldn't deny he liked that, but he still sometimes wondered for the reason.

Katsuki's glance moved over to the boy's waist. Izuku was clearly still out of breath, judging from his stomach moving up and down at a quick pace. As he now bent over towards the white liquid that had painted the pale skin that was moving.

"Ka-Kacchan no-no!" Izuku protested as he couldn't move up due to the strong arms still holding him down. "That's dirty" but the blonde didn't even seem to think twice and licked it of the greenette's belly. "Ka-mmha~" Katsuki earned a soft moan.

His tongue traced along the greenette's navel and to Izuku's surprise only seemed to go further down. "Kacchan what are you-" and as Katsuki's tongue had reached the most sensitive place on Izuku's skin, he heard a muffled squeal, the other had failed to hold in. "EEEK"

Katsuki let go of Izuku's arms and kept them busy touching other places on the greenette's soft skin. After he felt like he had teased the other into sensitivity quite enough, his lips made their way around Izuku's length, earning louder moans from the person under him. "Aaah~ "

Izuku's now free hands made their way into Katsuki's hair. "Kaccha~ aah" The blonde seemed to pick up the pace, noticing Izuku's buckling hips for pleasure. "Aah~ wa~ wai~" but the Alpha didn't wait. He even let one of his fingers, that had been pinching the swollen nipples, slide to the deep spot in the greenette. "Oow~ aah~" slipped out of Izuku's mouth because of the over sensitivity.

He had just come, so rubbing the spot again, immediately, sparked his nerves in a overstimulated manner. "Wai~ Kaccha~ take~ off~" The greenette managed to moan out, as his hands moved down and grabbed Katsuki's cheeks, now trying to get him off. "I-I~ I'm gonna aah~ aah~gain"

As then Izuku's second load landed on the alpha's face, Katsuki looked a little lost for a few seconds, digging in the sticky mess on his cheek. Then after seeing Izuku arms over his face, made him smirk in excitement. "I-I to-told you to take it off" sounded from beneath the arms, unable to hide his red ears, peaking from underneath his pale skin.

"Was it so good you decided to repay me in the face?" Katsuki spoke as he felt the heat under his skin building up even higher. He softly tapped Izuku's arms, trying to get him to show his face, because seeing the greenette's reactions was the reason he was doing this in the first place.

"I-I'm sorry" Izuku sniffled out, as he revealed his red puffy face. A tear slid down into his hair, as Katsuki wiped a new one, forming under the jade iris, away.

"Oh come on" Katsuki chuckled and rolled beside Izuku, grabbing him up with. "Don't feel bad" he reassured the shivering person now on top of him. He wiped the white liquid off his face and then let his hair sink deeper into the matras. He grabbed Izuku's face in a soft sweet manner and brought there faces together, only to whisper softly.

"I liked it"

Izuku's face colored a deeper red than Katsuki had expected, using those words. He kissed Izuku softly and then noticed the other's lips pouting. "What is it Deku?" He asked in full expectation, excited the greenette seemed to finally word his needs.

"You-you always o-only please me-me" he stuttered out with a few pauses. He watched the other's eyebrows raise in thought. This definitely wasn't what the blonde was expecting.

"We do it together all the time" the blonde answered in a questioning tone. He watched Izuku's mind looking for words, to make the blond understand.

"Bu-but" he started hesitantly "you-you never let me please o-only you" Katsuki's mouth let out a little gasp. Had he heard that right? "I wa-want to try that!" Izuku said now in full determination, like he could do best.

"Bu-but Deku there's no need to" the man laying down answered "I only like doing things that make you feel good" he explained, as his hands groped Izuku's butt on top of him.

"Bu-but I want to try" Izuku tried again, not letting go of his thoughts so easily. "You-you said my wish was your command" he complained in a soft tone as he pouted his lips, knowing that would probably do the trick.

"You got me there" Katsuki laughed out, regretting his words from earlier "I shouldn't have said that" he whispered as a hand covered his face in regret. He than sat back up straight, decreasing the space between their noses.

Izuku suddenly started doubting his request and felt his heart speeding up. He hadn't thought this through. This was all so new. Katsuki glanced at the obvious doubt across the other's face. He snatched a quick kiss and smirked.

"Now you better make it worth my while Deku"