| 5 | Possesive Puppeteer

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Shotou looked at the fresh teary cheeks of the the secret omega and tried not to ask about it. Lately the smaller greenette was the only thing he could think about. He came checking on him everyday, even on non school days.

Just to see if this person's skin had gotten any brighter or if Izuku's eyes had let go of their tiredness, but the alpha hadn't had any luck since.

Everyday the Omega's skin seemed paler, his face skinier and his smile more forced. Shotou wished he could do something.

"Are you o-" he started his sentence, but knew that if he finished that question, Izuku would feel even more forced to fake it. He had always gotten the same answer from the greenhaired man, so today wouldn't be any different.

"I-I mean" he started over "ready for school?" he tried sounding genuine, as he bit through his paining heart. Even though the alpha didn't want anything else more than the greenette to depend on him. It had become clear Izuku didn't feel like he could trust Shotou with his darker times and troubles.

It broke a little part inside Shotou's chest, although he didn't really like to admit it.

"Of course" Izuku spoke smiling his tired eyes away. Shotou looked at the bright smile, moving up the smaller man's wet cheeks.

It made him feel miserable.

___

"It's going to be cardio" the redhead spoke as he revealed his muscled torso "I can feel it" he put his uniform in his locker and sounded excited to start moving.

"I hope not" the Beta said next to him "I can't handle that" he complained like always during PE. Which made Kirishima grab his shoulder to crack him up.

"Come on Kami" he yelled out and gave some couraging hits on the Beta's back. "Don't doubt yourself" he smiled brightly, showing off his sharp teeth.

"You're going to stay with me right?" the blond beta asked, as he put his hands together, as if he was praying and made a deep formal bow. "Don't leave me behind okay?" he begged the alpha in front of him.

"Of course not bro" Kirishima promised as he punched the begging hands away "but you'll have to keep up with my tempo" he said jokingly, earning a shocked face of the other.

"WHAT?" the Beta yelled out in awe "That's not what I said though" he tried making sense the other. "Kiri" Kaminari panicked for a second, as the other turned his face away "You can't do this to me man!" he yelled after the other who was already done changing and left the room. "come on man" he continued as he chased the alpha outside.

Katsuki put his belongings in his locker as he looked over his shoulder, almost letting out a deep angry growl. Everytime he looked at that stupid omega that annoying bastard was flying around him.

Almost like a hawk.

It fucking pissed Katsuki off and not only that. The fact the greenette hadn't said anything to him these past 3 weeks too. Deku would act all happy and nice to his classmates, but would neglect the blonde alpha completely.

It's not like he wanted Deku to talk to him, he just wanted to see the omega having a hard time, but it seemed like nothing had happened. This isn't what Katsuki wanted.

He thought he had made an impact, as if he did something the greenette couldn't hide, but the omega seemed better at hiding than Katsuki had ever expected.

His crimson eyes moved to the taller alpha beside the greenette. Katsuki couldn't help, but hold his face in a scowl. Had that bastard touched Deku? Did he know the other was an omega? What did Deku do in his heats?

Questions like this made his mind go crazy. They had been haunting him since that day. Maybe a part of him had expected the greenette to come back to him and let the alpha touch him again. Or that the omega would leave his smell everywhere like before, but unfortunately that hadn't been the case.

The agressive alpha hadn't been able to smell the omega's scent even once since that day. He couldn't help but wonder. Had his smell not had an effect on the smaller man too?

"Don't worry" Katsuki heard the other Alpha say "if you can't keep up" Shotou promised the omega next to him "I'll stay behind with you"

"No-No" Izuku started "you don't have to do that for me" he assured the other "I don't want to burden you or anything" he chuckled, as he started changing his shirt.

Katsuki's eyes were immediately glued to Izuku, not just his face, but his eyes were focussed on his neck. He wanted to let out a sigh of relief when he noticed no marks on the greenette's body whatsoever.

Katsuki didn't know why, but the idea of the other Alpha with Deku made his stomach turn.

It's not like he wanted Deku for himself, that couldn't be the case. It was more of a possessive feeling, because he didn't want the greenette to feel happy with anyone. He wanted Deku to depend on him only, so that he could make him miserable and play by his hands.

Like a desperate puppet.

Seeing the omega's desperate face that day had been a mistake, because the alpha hadn't been able to get it out of his head. Katsuki longed to see it again.

"Still" Shotou spoke as he grabbed Izuku's naked shoulder to bring him closer "you know I'm always here for you, right?" he tried reaching out, as he reached for Deku's cheek "You don't have to always deal with things alone"

Before the blushing greenette could give his answer an angry blonde rushed past them and stomped out of the room. Izuku's eyes were immediately focused on the blonde alpha and a terrified expression painted his face.

Shotou had seen multiple expressions on the greenette's face, but this one was a first. He looked down at the now trembling shoulder he was holding, as he asked himself again the same word again, but now with a possible answer.

"Why?"