| 2 | Crimson Shine

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku walked through the doorframe of the classroom and could already feel all the people's eyes on him. Had Kacchan told everyone? Did the teachers all already know? Had his childhood friend found out?

But when he finally dared to look up to his relief no one's eyes met his, except for one crimson pair who kept trying to lock eyes with the jade ones. It was Kacchan, who glared at the other and hold his face in his usual annoyed scowl.

The greenette noticed the empty seat in front of the blond and started panicking. He wouldn't survive class sitting so close to Kacchan. He took a step back out of fear, trying to escape the situation without even realizing, now bumping into another person who had just come in.

"Ow" Izuku whined as he had just fallen on his knees. He could already feel the bruising form. He started picking up the things that had fallen, when he suddenly heard a soft voice after him.

"Are you okay?" said the tall man behind him, without much emotion. "I hadn't seen you" A strong arm pulled at the omega's smaller body and tried bringing the greenette's face up to his heterochromic eyes.

Suddenly Izuku could smell the pheromones off of this man, he was an alpha. "I'm okay" he quickly answered as he could feel his face redden and tried to get out of the alpha's grip.

After struggling for a few seconds he finally got loose and walked to the first front desk he saw. Luckily it was a Beta's, which meant he wouldn't have to worry about the smell. He could still feel the crimson shine fluttering around him, now seemingly even more angry. Which is exactly why Izuku had to do, what he was about to.

"Aoy-Aoyama", Izuku started off his request, "Lat-Lately I have trouble reading the board, could we maybe switch places ju-just once" he stuttered while his eyes moved from the purple to the crimson ones rapidly.

"Sure" the Beta answered, "don't worry about it" he continued as he put an arm around Izuku's neck "I'll help you sparkle" the blonde almost yelled as stars formed in his eyes.

"Tha-thank you" the greenette spoke as relief washed over his face, but what he didn't see was the blond alpha's brows furrowing deeper, knowing exactly what the greenette was doing.

"Class" the blackhaired powerful Alpha announced, "sit down" as wiped his hair out of his eyes revealing his immense scar.

There were a lot of students claiming to know where it came from. Things like fighting of another Alpha or saving his Omega, always came to play, but what actually happened no one knew. Aizawa wasn't the type of Alpha to talk a lot about his past.

The whole class sat down as class seemed to begin. Although the secret omega in the classroom still couldn't focus, because even though he was far away from the blond alpha he could still feel the crimson shine burning through his back. All he could do was hope this class would soon be over.

___

"You seem a bit off lately", spoke the man next to the green haired omega "did something happen?" he sounded sincere, while he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"No" Izuku quickly answered, just before adding another big spoon of rice to his mouth "No-nothing happened" he continued and immediately regretted his stuttering.

Iida still seemed worried, but let it go, as he ate another spoon of his food. The Beta just couldn't forget the two weeks his green haired friend disappeared from school. He looked at the alpha sitting on the other side of the table, who was probably sharing his thoughts.

Todoroki had also noticed Midoriya's weird distant behavior lately and somehow knew it had something to do with the period he had not attended school. The shorter greenette had never explained why. When people would ask, they would always get the same answer.

"I was sick"

Everytime he came close to the smaller man or touched him now, the greenette would seem uncomfortable, where before he wouldn't. It irked the white and red haired Alpha and he didn't really know why.

"Midoriya" Todoroki started his scentence, but before he could finish, the terrified face of the person he had just called grabbed his attention. Izuku's brows hung down and his hand trembled almost making his bowl of rice fall.

His eyes were fixated and terrified, but not on the Alpha in front of him. The omega had just noticed another way more aggressive alpha walking towards their table.

"I-I ha-have to go" Izuku stuttered as his pale face was already focussing on the ground, not trying to lock eyes with the angry man walking towards them. "I-I'll see-see you in cla-class" he brought out and started hastily getting out of the cafeteria.

Todoroki's eyes lost their interest as the greenette had ran away. He was met by the face of the Beta in front of him. Iida looked just as confused as the other, when soon their answer passed their table.

An angry blond walked rapidly towards the exit of the cafeteria, as if he was trying to catch up to someone.

"This can't be good" Iida spoke to the other, but Todoroki wasn't listening, all the alpha could do was hold a deep growl in as his eyes followed the blond.

Izuku ran through the hallways passing the other students. "Slow down" people kept yelling after him. He tried pushing people aside, but the taller alphas didn't seem to budge. He looked behind him and could see the tall blond moving twice as fast as him.

"Did that short-ass just push me?" an alpha yelled, after Izuku squeezed through the taller men. He didn't dare to look behind him anymore, he just knew Kacchan would be closer and closer.

Too close.

Suddenly he got pulled by his arm by a strong grip, "Oww" Izuku screamed out, but the Alpha didn't seem to loosen his hand from his wrist, "you're hurting me!"

He looked up at the man and was met by angry furrowed brows. "plea-please" the greenette tried again, as his body was easily tugged forward "le-let go!"

He closed his eyes due to the pain, but was forced to open them when a door slammed shut. The blond finally let go of his wrist and Izuku grabbed it immediately, noticing they were in an empty classroom. He felt a tear tickling his way down his cheek, so he wiped it away as soon as possible.

He knew what was about to come next, when the Alpha took him by his uniform and put their eyes together. Izuku closed his eyes and held his breath, trying not to smell the pheremones probably already entering his nose. The alpha in front of him was furious, he could feel it, it made his knees weaken.

"Kaccha-" he tried to start, but was immediately interrupted by the one he had just called.

"You're going to tell me right now what the hell was wrong with you last night"